Topic :: Reactor

Reactor Interview Questions
Questions Answers Views Company eMail

when measure the core loss of three phase distribution transformer or three phase reactor loss, one phase shown negative watt loss. why??

what is the difference b/w bus reactor and line reactor?

1 16010

What is the purpose of reactor in over head transmission line.Can you any explain it.

Dr Reddys, L&T, Reddy Labs,

2 4111

What is use of reactor..how it is help ful in electrical system .....brief explain

1 3212

components of bioreactor 

1 4535

I have installed a RTD whose length is 2250mm(RTD stem length), but it's upper 200 -250mm is out of the reactor, and this upper 200mm stem is surrounded by atmospheric temp. And the lower portion i.e. 2000mm is in contact with the measuring fluid, then does the final measuring temp. Gonna change as the upper 200mm RTD stem is out of reactor?

Process Control Technologies,

1 2046

Why does a pressure gauge installed on reactor, doesn't have any vent line below to release the pressure? Is it any kind of designing mistake or it actually does not require any vent line? And if it does not require any vent line below it then how we are gonna release the pressure built inside the pressure gauge?

Process Control Technologies,

Practical condition in 400KV Sub station:- Breaker(open) , isolator(open), Earthing (close) at both end e.g A & B. Now Open A Stn Earthing than Open B stn Earthing (Which have a 50MVA reactor) , AND suddenly show R,Y,B phase 704KV,573KV,118KV respectively. Que is without closing of breaker how it is possible.???? My Whats app No:07621840498 for Further Discussion. Pls experts suggest.

what is meant by runaway temperature in a reactor?

Cairn,

3 3600

Why reactors use before incoming of ac vvfd drive?

what is the meaning of vacuum balancing line at glass line or s.s reactor in pharma api industries?

Apicore Pharmaceuticals,

1 2966

Chemical Engineering Unit Operation - Which of the sequence below represent a feasible flows of ethanol processing plants using cellulose as starting material? A. raw material --> heat exchanger --> distillation column --> reactor. B. reactor --> distillation column --> raw material --> heat exchanger. C. heat exchanger --> raw material --> distillation column --> reactor. D. raw material --> heat exchanger --> reactor --> distillation column. E. distillation column --> raw material --> reactor --> heat exchanger.

1 1870

what is the need of reactor in between the transmission line?..like powergrid like that..

Delta Roto Tech,

5 3829

why reactor is connected before capacitor in APFC panel

2 2842

Question 51 - A batch reactor is designed for the system of the irreversible, elementary liquid-phase hydration of butylene oxide that produces butylene glycol. At the reaction temperature T = 323 K, the reaction rate constant is k = 0.00083 L / (mol - min). The initial concentration of butylene oxide is 0.25 mol / L = Ca. The reaction is conducted using water as the solvent, so that water is in large excess. (a) Let the molecular weight of water is 18 g / mol and the mass of 1 kg in 1 L of water, calculate the molar density of water, Cb in the unit of mol / L. (b) Determine the final conversion, X of butylene oxide in the batch reactor after t = 45 min of reaction time. Use the formula X = 1 - 1 / exp [ kt (Cb) ] derived from material balance. (c) Find the equation of t as a function of X.

1 2332