There are 3 lights (in one room) and 3 swtiches (in another
room), one for each, if you only enter into the light room
once. How can you find out which switch corresponds to which
light?

Answers were Sorted based on User's Feedback

There are 3 lights (in one room) and 3 swtiches (in another room), one for each, if you only enter ..

Answer / nithya.p

first switch to first light
second switch to second light
third switch to third light

Is This Answer Correct ?    1 Yes 9 No

There are 3 lights (in one room) and 3 swtiches (in another room), one for each, if you only enter ..

Answer / uppendra

3 lights will have only one switch

Is This Answer Correct ?    0 Yes 8 No

Post New Answer

More Puzzles Interview Questions

The secret agent X emailed a code word to his head office. They are "AIM DUE OAT TIE MOD". But four of these five words are fake and only one contains the information. The agent X also mailed a sentence as a clue - if I tell you any one character of the code word, you would be able to tell the number of vowels in the code word. Can you tell which is the code word?

6 Answers   TCS,

|3\3 9/9| ! 3["9"" ["39"" | \9/ | ¡ "9""]3 ""9"] YOU "" "" understand this Mssg!! Send

5 Answers   Olive Builders, Satyam,

1)You take a test, and 60% pass the first time and 40% fail. The second time around,80% pass the test and 20% fail. The third time, 90% pass and 10% fail. a. What is the probability that you pass on the 2nd time? b. What is the probability that you pass on the 3rd time? c. What is the probability you fail?

2 Answers   TCS, Winit,

An orange colored glass has Orange juice and white colored glass has Apple juice both of equal volumes. 50ml of the orange juice is taken and poured into the white glass. After that similarly, 50ml from the white glass is poured into the orange glass. Of the two quantities, the amount of apple juice in the orange glass and the amount of orange juice in the white glass, which one is greater and by how much?

5 Answers   marketRx,

You are in a boat with your mother and wife. Suddenly you are forced to drop somebody into water due to boat overloading. You cannot drop yourself. Whom will you drop?

29 Answers   IIM, Keyence,

A blindfolded man is asked to sit in the front of a carrom board. The holes of the board are shut with lids in random order, i.e. any number of all the four holes can be shut or open. Now the man is supposed to touch any two holes at a time and can do the following. ? Open the closed hole. ? Close the open hole. ? Let the hole be as it is. After he has done it, the carrom board is rotated and again brought to some position. The man is again not aware of what are the holes which are open or closed. How many minimum number of turns does the blindfolded man require to either open all the holes or close all the holes? Note that whenever all the holes are either open or close, there will be an alarm so that the blindfolded man will know that he has won.

4 Answers  

Plz mail me some aptitute questions which helps me to face SBI clerical exam.

3 Answers   Genpact, State Bank Of India SBI,

how would u find d exact number of white maruti cars in mumbai???

15 Answers   Bhel, Infosys, RR, TCS,

X is a 6 letter word 1 2 and 5 6 letters are the same 3 4 is a day 1 2 5 6 is go away 1 2 3 6 is fat and X is an international celebrity .. What is X ?

6 Answers   Infosys,

wo kya cheez hai jo saal me 1 baar mahine me 2 baar hafte me 4 baar aur din me 6 baar aati hai

39 Answers   AAA, Global Systems, Google, Human Resources, Infosys, IOCL, Matter and Co, Mind Tree, Prakash Industries, Samsung, Serco, Shani, Shreya Garments, Suman Industries, TNT, VIP, WhatsApp, YDS,

we have 3 rows 3 columns there in 1st row and 2nd column we have 8 values, so we add from any row or column we get value 15 please tell me how to find out this value

11 Answers  

what is the difference between point and dot?

19 Answers   BVC, TCS,

Categories