Topic :: Testing

Testing Interview Questions
Questions Answers Views Company eMail

is integration testing a part of system testing?

2 3897

sanity testing is done during regression testing.is it true.if it is true plz explain?

sanity testing is done during regression testing.is it true.if it is true plz explain?

1 2071

what is regression testing also known as ?

2 5717

i have 500 testcases , how to perform the regression testing

UHG,

1 5847

i have 500 testcases there,how to perform the Regression testin nad retesting?

UHG,

3 7887

what is the testing process

ITC Infotech,

2 4314

Can anyone explain me about, the white box testing and black box testing, in detail?

3 4629

What is Test load plan? Let us assume 10 records in source, how many rows will be loaded into target?

Logica CMG,

3 7287

I am a manual test engineer working on an web application product testing.I have worked on test mgmt tool-testlink,defect tracking tool=bugzilla and I know functional-selenium ide (basics.So can anyone tel me which scripting language is extensively used in testing tools so that i can acquire some knowledge about it in order to shift into automation?

2 3719

open circuit test when performed on double the voltage & double the freq, then what will happen with p.f and current magnitude?

Aarti Drugs,

1 2267

How to write test case template for ATM

Infosys,

2 14120

How you perform smoke and sanity testing using qtp?

Tech Mahindra,

1 6535

how to parameterizing values from an excel sheet in Quick test professional?

1 3170

Best institute for performance testing in hyderabad

14 25722

Un-Answered Questions { Testing }

what is DIY Gene testing ?

How will you do data driven testing using Robot?

Hi Guy's Pls. go to Forum of Allinterview.com for Testing Job Openings..You can find various job openings in Forum. You can submit ur resume too

can i get apex technologies interview questions in testing

I am fresher and i have completed my software testing course and i don't have real time experience,can anybody help me regarding financial domain projects,main testcases in that domain.

I am new to Rational tools,how to test an application i.e what are the things i should do before starting testing the application

I am surekha new commer for this site? I have some doubt's pls clarify it..... I finished my B.tech and S/w Testing Course Now iam searching for a job in Testing, I did not have any experience in real time projects. Any body can send me the sample Testcases,Srs,Matrix for Banking,ERP Projects etc.Here is my email id surekhai@yahoo.com

I HAVE DONE TESTING TOOLS COURSE,NOW I AM FRESHER,I AM NOT GETTING ANY CALLS,I WANT TO DO THE PROJECT ,WHERE I HAVE TO MEET TO DO THE PROJECT,I AM GOING WITH FAKE EXPERIENCE,SO WHAT I HAVE TO DO.

What is the Differnce between Client/Server Testing and Web Based Testing?

What is Operational testing?

What Testing process U r following in ur organization?

what is cohensive testing and span control?

what is the most challenging situvation r u phased while during testing?

1) how will you do validation testing in combo box ? (2)Suppose user does not want maximum length validation message, but when tester inserts data in textbox and it gets truncated, how will you resolve this issue ? (3)if a user inserts maximum number in quantity textbox in a PHP based web application then what result will show?

What is the major problems you resolved during your testing process?