Topic :: Testing

Testing Interview Questions
Questions Answers Views Company eMail

We also offering SOA TESTING, MAINFRAME TESTING, MANUAL & QTP WITH LIVE PROJECT

can any one send sample test case documents in informatica with examples plz send documents to "mrlsurya@gmail.com"

IBM, TCS,

2 10066

what is the difference between test plan doc. and test strategy doc. ?

1 3450

by whom testing is done in waterfall model ,spiral model and prototype model? means is it done by testers or development team itself?

IBM,

1 3866

What is the difference between Regression testing vs. Smoke testing?

Keane India Ltd, Optimize IT Systems,

2 22741

What do you mean by Sanity Testing?

Keane India Ltd,

2 5341

What do you mean by testing matrices?

Keane India Ltd,

3 5606

What are the metrics used in testing .

CTS,

1 2933

What are software testing metrics

Persistent,

1 2350

What is test scenario, use case, and test case?

2 4272

write a vb script create 5 folders test1 test2 test3 test4 test5

3 4679

write the maximum possibilities test scenarios/ test cases for Google home page - Screen has following: Google Text field, Buttons are - "Google Search" and "I'm Feeling Lucky".

Amazon,

2 30911

why do we use UPF watt meter in short circuit test of the transformer and LPF watt meter in open circuit test of the transformer

Bell, TCS,

2 32476

Need some 10 test scenarios for integration testing on Gmail.

2 41645

what is diffrence between dynamic black box testing and dynamic white box testing

Un-Answered Questions { Testing }

what is DIY Gene testing ?

How will you do data driven testing using Robot?

Hi Guy's Pls. go to Forum of Allinterview.com for Testing Job Openings..You can find various job openings in Forum. You can submit ur resume too

can i get apex technologies interview questions in testing

I am fresher and i have completed my software testing course and i don't have real time experience,can anybody help me regarding financial domain projects,main testcases in that domain.

I am new to Rational tools,how to test an application i.e what are the things i should do before starting testing the application

I am surekha new commer for this site? I have some doubt's pls clarify it..... I finished my B.tech and S/w Testing Course Now iam searching for a job in Testing, I did not have any experience in real time projects. Any body can send me the sample Testcases,Srs,Matrix for Banking,ERP Projects etc.Here is my email id surekhai@yahoo.com

I HAVE DONE TESTING TOOLS COURSE,NOW I AM FRESHER,I AM NOT GETTING ANY CALLS,I WANT TO DO THE PROJECT ,WHERE I HAVE TO MEET TO DO THE PROJECT,I AM GOING WITH FAKE EXPERIENCE,SO WHAT I HAVE TO DO.

What is the Differnce between Client/Server Testing and Web Based Testing?

What is Operational testing?

What Testing process U r following in ur organization?

what is cohensive testing and span control?

what is the most challenging situvation r u phased while during testing?

1) how will you do validation testing in combo box ? (2)Suppose user does not want maximum length validation message, but when tester inserts data in textbox and it gets truncated, how will you resolve this issue ? (3)if a user inserts maximum number in quantity textbox in a PHP based web application then what result will show?

What is the major problems you resolved during your testing process?