Topic :: Testing

Testing Interview Questions
Questions Answers Views Company eMail

How to migrate .rdf file from dev instance to test instance?

Accenture, Oracle, TCS, Tech Mahindra, Unisoft Infotech,

3 19850

how android application testing will be done, i am new to this testing, how we have to prepare and exicute testcases, please explaine me with some real time examples and described test cases.

2 9624

How conduct the hydro & pnumatic tests of Pressure vessels as per ASME & as per EN Standerds.

3 8603

How to conduct the Hydro & Pnumatic test as per DIN & ASME sTANDERS?

1 3312

what is performance testing

iNautix, Infosys,

4 5494

what will be verification and validation test cases for yahoo login page (only functional test cases)? Please explain in details.

Ebix,

2 13793

who is perform user acceptance testing and when it will conduct? is it before alpha testing or after alpha testing? Please post the answer as soon as possible

IBM,

3 6172

I want to go for the ISTQB testing?? Please anyone tell me details for this???

2 5199

I have 1+ year exp. in web based testing & now I want to switch my job so anyone can tell me which types question generally ask in interview(which related to web based testing ) ???

1 3163

what is endurance testing?give one example

Wipro,

4 7640

By using any techinique in tesing......how to find the greatest number between 1-10.?

2 4280

hai dis is lavanya... i want to do certification in testing. what are the names of the books tat i have to refer for the certification...

3 4368

Penetration testing

5 6113

In Keyword driven frame work you have write 30 test case for one scenario,in which 10 test cases are failed while executing.client asked you to execute only the failed test cases. HOw can you execute only failed test cases

IBM,

2 5192

test cases for landline phone

IBM, TCS,

4 32137

Un-Answered Questions { Testing }

what is DIY Gene testing ?

How will you do data driven testing using Robot?

Hi Guy's Pls. go to Forum of Allinterview.com for Testing Job Openings..You can find various job openings in Forum. You can submit ur resume too

can i get apex technologies interview questions in testing

I am fresher and i have completed my software testing course and i don't have real time experience,can anybody help me regarding financial domain projects,main testcases in that domain.

I am new to Rational tools,how to test an application i.e what are the things i should do before starting testing the application

I am surekha new commer for this site? I have some doubt's pls clarify it..... I finished my B.tech and S/w Testing Course Now iam searching for a job in Testing, I did not have any experience in real time projects. Any body can send me the sample Testcases,Srs,Matrix for Banking,ERP Projects etc.Here is my email id surekhai@yahoo.com

I HAVE DONE TESTING TOOLS COURSE,NOW I AM FRESHER,I AM NOT GETTING ANY CALLS,I WANT TO DO THE PROJECT ,WHERE I HAVE TO MEET TO DO THE PROJECT,I AM GOING WITH FAKE EXPERIENCE,SO WHAT I HAVE TO DO.

What is the Differnce between Client/Server Testing and Web Based Testing?

What is Operational testing?

What Testing process U r following in ur organization?

what is cohensive testing and span control?

what is the most challenging situvation r u phased while during testing?

1) how will you do validation testing in combo box ? (2)Suppose user does not want maximum length validation message, but when tester inserts data in textbox and it gets truncated, how will you resolve this issue ? (3)if a user inserts maximum number in quantity textbox in a PHP based web application then what result will show?

What is the major problems you resolved during your testing process?