In 1000 wine bottles stack 10 are poisoned given 10 rats
what is the minimum number of tries to find the poisoned
one. Rat dies once it licks the poisoned wine.

Answers were Sorted based on User's Feedback

In 1000 wine bottles stack 10 are poisoned given 10 rats what is the minimum number of tries to fi..

Answer / abhisek dash

since it is a probability type question
so according to me the answer would be
10/1000=.001 times

Is This Answer Correct ?    2 Yes 20 No

Post New Answer

More General Aptitude Interview Questions

A+B+C+D=D+E+F+G=G+H+I=17 where each letter represent a number from 1 to 9. Find out what does letter D and G represent if letter A=4. give the steps

3 Answers   CTS, TCS,

Indira is three times older than yogesh while zaheer is half the age of wahida.if yogesh is older than zaheer then which of following statements can be inferred. 1.yogesh is older than wahida 2.indira is older than wahida 3.indira may be younger than wahida 4.none of above

2 Answers   ACIO,

Each row of letters or numbers has a rule connecting them. Write the next number or letterin the brackets. 124 , 62 , 60 , 30 , 28 , 14 , (_ _ _)

0 Answers   Accenture,

The price of a product is reduced by 30% . By what percentage should it be increased to make it 100%

7 Answers   3i Infotech, Canara Bank, IBM, ICICI, iSoft, Mu Sigma,

The distance b/w 2 places is 1000 miles and a man has a camel which eats an apple/mile. He has 3000 apples and want to transport from one to another. Camel can take 1000 apples at a time. when reaching the destination how many apples will be with him?

0 Answers   Huawei,

720 buses operate from a depot, but 168 are being repaired. What percentage of the total that are in service?

0 Answers   Godrej,

first day of 1999 is sunday.what day is the last day?

8 Answers   BNY Mellon, TCS,

A building with hight D ft shadow upto G A neighbour building with what height shadow C ft is?

0 Answers   Accenture,

During the early months of 2009, some economists concluded that the slew of U.S. government programs created during the fall of 2008 to stabilize an economy marked by an absence of credit, a wave of enormous asset write downs, a precipitous decline in housing prices, and a historic loss of consumer confidence _________________ has not succeeded in engendering healthy intra-bank credit flows and reviving depressed equity prices has not succeeded in engendering healthy intra-bank credit flows and bringing about the revival of have not succeeded in engendering healthy intra-bank credit flows and reviving depressed equity prices have not succeeded in engendering healthy intra-bank credit flows and to revive depressed equity prices

0 Answers  

There are 8 billiard balls, and one of them is slightly heavier, but the only way to tell was by putting it on a weighing scale against another. What's the fewest number of times you'd have to use the scale to find the heavier ball?

4 Answers  

2/3 of people read newspaper A,3/4 read newspaper B.if 38 read both and 8 didn't read any of the 2.how many read A?

0 Answers   Accenture,

I am at my paying guest accommodation if I am not in the office. a) I am at my paying guest accommodation. b) I am at my office. c) I am not at paying guest accommodation. d) I am not at my office. A) cb B) ad C) cd D) None of the options

6 Answers   Cognizant, CTS,

Categories