4_4_4_4 = 20,

what sign should be in _ (dash)fileds((+,-,/,*))

Answers were Sorted based on User's Feedback

4_4_4_4 = 20, what sign should be in _ (dash)fileds((+,-,/,*))..

Answer / pratik

((4/4)*4*4)+4=20

Is This Answer Correct ?    1 Yes 14 No

Answer / somesh

(((4+4)*4)-4)

ha ha
simple

Is This Answer Correct ?    1 Yes 14 No

Answer / archana

4/4+4*4

Is This Answer Correct ?    47 Yes 62 No

Post New Answer

More Puzzles Interview Questions

In a city, The police has surrounded the Bank. There are 50 people in the building. Each person is either an engineer or a manager of the bank. All computer files have been deleted, and all documents have been shredded by the managers.

2 Answers   Google,

there is one flower in the basket on the frist day and it doubles on each day if it get full on 30th day then on what day it will be half?

14 Answers   eClerx,

plz send me aptitude test questions on my email id bpraichur@gmail.com

0 Answers  

Mr. Kamal Kishore rents a private car for Andheri-Colaba- Andheri trip. It costs him Rs. 300 everyday. One day the car driver informed Mr. Kamal Kishore that there were two students from Bandra who wished to go from Bandra to Colaba and back to Bandra. Bandra is halfway between Andheri and Colaba. Mr. Kamal Kishore asked the driver to let the students travel with him. On the first day when they came, Mr. Kamal Kishore said, "If you tell me the mathematically correct price you should pay individually for your portion of the trip, I will let you travel for free." How much should the individual student pay for their journey?

2 Answers   Freshdesk,

3 boys go to the restaurant. Their bill was 75 rs.. So they contributed 25 each. Manager then gives 5 rs back to the waiter and then waiter gave 3 rs back to them and put 2 rs into his pocket.. So their actual contribution is 24 because they got 1-1 rs back. so 24*3=72 and 2 rs into the waiter's pocket. so 74+2=74 where is 1 rs?

55 Answers   College School Exams Tests, Garrison, Google, HCL, Jabong, Merlion, Rainbow Civil Engineers, Renault, TATA, Watair, Wipro,

If 5/2 artists make 5/2 paintings using 5/2 canvases in 5/2 days then how many artists r required to make 25 paintings using 25 canvases in 25 days?

7 Answers  

two father and two son went to a hotel, each paid rs-5 but still total amount was rs-15, how?

2 Answers   Deeanne London,

3 blocks are chosen randomly on a chessboard. What is the probability that they are in the same diagonal?

3 Answers  

What are the chances that at least two out of a group of fifty people share the same birthday?

1 Answers  

What is the smallest number which when divided by 10 leaves a remainder of 9, when divided by 9 leaves a remainder of 8, when divided by 8 leaves a remainder of 7, when divided by 7 leaves a remainder of 6 and so on until when divided by 2 leaves a remainder of 1?

3 Answers   Banking, BSP,

with heavy raining ,At Midnight 12, aap car lekar ja rahe ho aur bus stand par 3 log (80 years woman , ur best friend , ur lover ) khade he....lekin aap kisi ek ko hi apni car me bitha sakte ho..to aap kya karoge aur kyu ????

5 Answers   Parle, Parle G,

Three friends divided some bullets equally. After all of them shot 4 bullets the total number of bullets remaining is equal to the bullets each had after division. Find the original number divided.

16 Answers   Directi, Infosys, L&T, Shreyas, TCS, Turing Software,

Categories