Topic :: Team

Team Interview Questions
Questions Answers Views Company eMail

What do you expect of others in a team environment?

TCS,

12 33791

What are your thoughts on team-teaching?

3 15378

How do you work in a team situation?

Knoah, TATA,

7 28790

what type of problems faced with u'r team mates in u'r comapany?

Accenture,

1 9188

What is a typical setup of BW team?

2 4769

In a team of 12 persons, 1/3 are women and 2/3 are men. To obtain a team with 20% women how many men should be hired?

TCS,

11 33904

What is the most effective team you have ever been a part of ?

Bharti,

1 5161

what was ur role in team?

Air Force, Bharti,

2 5726

What are the Roles of Team Lead ?

HCL,

2 7824

How u r breaking down the project among team members?

1 3566

Suppose u and ur team member is there.ur team member (friend) has raised one bug..u don't no abt apllication as well as that functionality of that application.ur TL give the task u have to give the Severity & Priority..how can u give the Severity & Priority?

Wipro,

3 7311

A,B,C,D are four teams.Three guys x,y,z comment about matches between four teams , X said either A or B will win Y says A will never win Z says C or B will not win only one of them is correct then who won the match.

Infosys,

11 12649

Are you a team player?

IBM,

7 18254

What position do you prefer on a team working on a project?

Aspire, Infogain,

What are the pros and cons of a team interview?

Related Topics

Un-Answered Questions { Team }

There is very little time to test due to the development team delay how will you handle this situation?

How are the team members kept informed about the current status of the project?

Describe the working environment you are currently in, e.g. frequent interruptions, frequent priority shifting, team or individual?

What is the team size,duration and project manager name?

How do you communicate with TL / PM / Onsite team ?

Hello all, Can someone tell me what kind of questions i can expect from hiring manager along with two team members on final face to face interview for manual testing position.. I am switching from BA to QA as its better on benefits etc.. Thanks in advance

I have done MCA in 2004,has been into IT and ITES for past 3 years.I worked as Team Lead for .net,j2ee programmers.I didnt went in that way,since i was not into programming .net or j2ee.Hence I have done ABAP recently.Iam now looking for ABAP openings.During a process, I came to know about H1B jobs.Some consultancies in hyd,chennai does process h1b.They take fee of more than 1L and they bring the documents that we have been selected to their onsite company in usa.We go to consulate and get stamped.Once we reach usa,they market our resume again to get the right job.Once we get the job,we pay them % monthly.The 1L which we pay initial is refunded.What do you think about this process?Can anyone suggest whether I can go for that or not?Please provide your valuable inputs. Answers mailing at kumarangopi@yahoo.com are appreciated. Thank you.

As jobs become more team-oriented, assessment centers will be used more often for non-management jobs. Do you agree or diagree?

As jobs become more team-oriented, assessment centers will be used more often for mon-management jobs.Do you agree or disagree?

9. Who is an ideal team worker according to you?

As jobs become more team-oriented, assessment centers will be used more often for non-rnanagement jobs. Do you agree or disagree?

VSTET (Visual Studio Team Edition for Testers) which is in TFS (Team Foundation Server) - In what way is VSTET better than QTP?

why should we choose VSTET(Visual Studio Team Edition for Testers) and not QTP?pleas give me the reasons for "WHY" we have web and client server app, supports power builder and on windows OS so this is the background of tech and envir things we have and now VSTET is good to use or not? if "NO" then tell me why

why QA team is necessary for an organization?

through which phases a software ttester need to pass like as a junnior test engineer,team lead,project lead,etc.? which is the final stage of your promotion and how will u achieve?