Topic :: Testing

Testing Interview Questions
Questions Answers Views Company eMail

why do we need test cases?

1 4884

i have an iphone 4g can you tell me the test case for the camera?

8 7807

what are the techniques used for writing functional test case ?

ADP, Deloitte,

3 15395

What is the difference b/w Smoke Testing and Sanity Testing with Example...

Cap Gemini,

2 4938

why coal oil used for leakage test in bearing housing instead of water ?

1 3248

List out the biochemical tests with the significance which will be used to identify and characterize a unknown bacteria?

4 10213

hi guys pls tell me, for load runner institution "TEST Q" is better or not? pls share with ur learning exp in testq to all?

1 3057

HOW TO TEST A LIGHTENING ARREST ER ?

Bhushan Power Steel,

what is the solution for meger test failed the MV cable?

1 3656

Hello testers..This question is for u? If u have guts give the ans for this question?***" Manual tester daily process is ..Study the req.S preparing test scenarios

2 3923

which type question in online test of lupin pharma

Lupin,

WHICH BOWLERS HAS SCORED TWO TEST CENTURIES IN THE TEST CRICKET?

2 17151

can any one please tell me the full form of .g.t in silktest datadriven method

STC,

1)How to test whether items in a weblist are in alphabetical order or not?

TCS,

1 5222

suppose in ur company one new project is came for testing applictaion.. duration 1 year.. so,with in one week manual tester role starts and qtp(any) testers role starts..and others role starts,,,,BUT WHEN THE PERFORMANCE TESTER ROLE STARTS... in the midle of the project or ending of the project..and how many months it takes to starts the load runner tester role begins?

1 3289

Un-Answered Questions { Testing }

what is DIY Gene testing ?

How will you do data driven testing using Robot?

Hi Guy's Pls. go to Forum of Allinterview.com for Testing Job Openings..You can find various job openings in Forum. You can submit ur resume too

can i get apex technologies interview questions in testing

I am fresher and i have completed my software testing course and i don't have real time experience,can anybody help me regarding financial domain projects,main testcases in that domain.

I am new to Rational tools,how to test an application i.e what are the things i should do before starting testing the application

I am surekha new commer for this site? I have some doubt's pls clarify it..... I finished my B.tech and S/w Testing Course Now iam searching for a job in Testing, I did not have any experience in real time projects. Any body can send me the sample Testcases,Srs,Matrix for Banking,ERP Projects etc.Here is my email id surekhai@yahoo.com

I HAVE DONE TESTING TOOLS COURSE,NOW I AM FRESHER,I AM NOT GETTING ANY CALLS,I WANT TO DO THE PROJECT ,WHERE I HAVE TO MEET TO DO THE PROJECT,I AM GOING WITH FAKE EXPERIENCE,SO WHAT I HAVE TO DO.

What is the Differnce between Client/Server Testing and Web Based Testing?

What is Operational testing?

What Testing process U r following in ur organization?

what is cohensive testing and span control?

what is the most challenging situvation r u phased while during testing?

1) how will you do validation testing in combo box ? (2)Suppose user does not want maximum length validation message, but when tester inserts data in textbox and it gets truncated, how will you resolve this issue ? (3)if a user inserts maximum number in quantity textbox in a PHP based web application then what result will show?

What is the major problems you resolved during your testing process?