Topic :: Testing

Testing Interview Questions
Questions Answers Views Company eMail

Hi, i want download attached files in test plan area from QC to local drive in my system using QTP script. Please help me

3 5741

How generator NPS(NEGATIVE PHASE SEQUENCE TEST)TEST WAS DONE? PROCEDURE WITH DETAILS?

Abb 11kv how it is closing automatically when the cb is racking in and rack out when it reaching test position

1 3512

you have 200 testcase there is no enough time to excute all the testcase but you have to released that build.what can u do it?

Veritas,

1 4673

what is meant by flywheel and its role in retardation test

what are the parameters use to write the test plan document?

Cap Gemini,

3 12664

how to test and calculat the head and discharge in borewell compressor

whos is the smartest in the world

Etisalat,

1 4100

Does anyone has latest dumps for BASE SAS certification? Please forward to rajamit343@gmail.com. Thanks tons in advance!!

Manipulation of dead wt. tester double piston type.

CCIE,

why booster transformer is used in sumpners test conducted on transformer????

Cooper,

write test cases on wall

how make megger test for control cable like 12c x 1.5mm and what it apply voltage and test timing details.

I wanted to know which tools can be used for GUI Testing for Mobile applications

3 7910

testing ZNYn11(d) vector group transformer

1 8507

Un-Answered Questions { Testing }

what is DIY Gene testing ?

How will you do data driven testing using Robot?

Hi Guy's Pls. go to Forum of Allinterview.com for Testing Job Openings..You can find various job openings in Forum. You can submit ur resume too

can i get apex technologies interview questions in testing

I am fresher and i have completed my software testing course and i don't have real time experience,can anybody help me regarding financial domain projects,main testcases in that domain.

I am new to Rational tools,how to test an application i.e what are the things i should do before starting testing the application

I am surekha new commer for this site? I have some doubt's pls clarify it..... I finished my B.tech and S/w Testing Course Now iam searching for a job in Testing, I did not have any experience in real time projects. Any body can send me the sample Testcases,Srs,Matrix for Banking,ERP Projects etc.Here is my email id surekhai@yahoo.com

I HAVE DONE TESTING TOOLS COURSE,NOW I AM FRESHER,I AM NOT GETTING ANY CALLS,I WANT TO DO THE PROJECT ,WHERE I HAVE TO MEET TO DO THE PROJECT,I AM GOING WITH FAKE EXPERIENCE,SO WHAT I HAVE TO DO.

What is the Differnce between Client/Server Testing and Web Based Testing?

What is Operational testing?

What Testing process U r following in ur organization?

what is cohensive testing and span control?

what is the most challenging situvation r u phased while during testing?

1) how will you do validation testing in combo box ? (2)Suppose user does not want maximum length validation message, but when tester inserts data in textbox and it gets truncated, how will you resolve this issue ? (3)if a user inserts maximum number in quantity textbox in a PHP based web application then what result will show?

What is the major problems you resolved during your testing process?