Topic :: Testing

Testing Interview Questions
Questions Answers Views Company eMail

Is it a smart choice to use QTP for backend testing?

CTS,

1 5163

Which is best institute for testing tool?

what is exceptional flow ? how to write exceptional flow test cases ? please give me the answer.

Satyam,

1 5942

what is HI POT test

Suzlon,

4 6701

what are testing you will do in system testing

3 5148

How we can do the linearity test for Bently Naveda Vibration Probe?

Sabic,

1 17588

How to test the vector groups of 3 winding transformer & phase displacements

2 3741

Hi, this is not a tech question, i have 4 yrs of experience in Mainframe systems, presently as a mainframe tester in pune, i just want to step towards south locatios(preferable hyd), suggest me the best way to get calls from hyd.

How many Test case we can write to test MS Excel(for System Testing)

2 4440

what are latest technologies ? and how will keep yourself up to date ?

You have 8 coins. 3 of them weigh x units, 3 y units, 1 a units and 1 b units. They are all mixed and look identical. You have to find the lightest coin in minimum number of weighing (balance)

Oracle,

1 4994

sir i want previous entrance exam papers for written test

Vizag Steel,

Did you have access to all the modules(Requirements, Test plan,Test Lab, Defects, & Dashboard) in Quality Center(QC) or only to some particular ones?

ING,

1 3674

Hi guys, i have 2 years experience in manual testing, apart from that i don't have any knowledge in testing. I like to try for some other company, what else should i prepare to survive in this field for getting good pay ?

Is LV shorted in magnettic balance test?If yes why?

Hindalco,

2 4442

Un-Answered Questions { Testing }

what is DIY Gene testing ?

How will you do data driven testing using Robot?

Hi Guy's Pls. go to Forum of Allinterview.com for Testing Job Openings..You can find various job openings in Forum. You can submit ur resume too

can i get apex technologies interview questions in testing

I am fresher and i have completed my software testing course and i don't have real time experience,can anybody help me regarding financial domain projects,main testcases in that domain.

I am new to Rational tools,how to test an application i.e what are the things i should do before starting testing the application

I am surekha new commer for this site? I have some doubt's pls clarify it..... I finished my B.tech and S/w Testing Course Now iam searching for a job in Testing, I did not have any experience in real time projects. Any body can send me the sample Testcases,Srs,Matrix for Banking,ERP Projects etc.Here is my email id surekhai@yahoo.com

I HAVE DONE TESTING TOOLS COURSE,NOW I AM FRESHER,I AM NOT GETTING ANY CALLS,I WANT TO DO THE PROJECT ,WHERE I HAVE TO MEET TO DO THE PROJECT,I AM GOING WITH FAKE EXPERIENCE,SO WHAT I HAVE TO DO.

What is the Differnce between Client/Server Testing and Web Based Testing?

What is Operational testing?

What Testing process U r following in ur organization?

what is cohensive testing and span control?

what is the most challenging situvation r u phased while during testing?

1) how will you do validation testing in combo box ? (2)Suppose user does not want maximum length validation message, but when tester inserts data in textbox and it gets truncated, how will you resolve this issue ? (3)if a user inserts maximum number in quantity textbox in a PHP based web application then what result will show?

What is the major problems you resolved during your testing process?