Topic :: Testing

Testing Interview Questions
Questions Answers Views Company eMail

hi frnds plz tel me wat s dis computr literacy test? xpectd questions?online/offline?and is time duration? plz answr me frnds

Corporation Bank,

A defect posted by another tester, and it is fixed, and that fixed bug has come to you for testing, and you don't know the functionality, what do you do ?

3 4913

What are different types of metrics used in testing ?

1 10700

define benhmarks in black box testing...

2 4329

what is field tests and laboratory tests in black box testing ?

1 4337

how much test voltage should applied for tan delta test.

Electrical, TATA,

2 4829

what is angle testing

design a black box test suite for a program that accepts two strings and checks if the first string is a substring of the second string and displays the number of times the first string occurs in the second string.

DOEACC, PSIT,

1 6542

can a sc candidate with 362 marks opted for divisional acc,jr acc/auditors or UDC qualified if fails in skill test in tax asst & css. Because It is tuf.

1 3015

11kv alternator commissioning test?

2 13817

What are the tests to be conducted in the electrical installations

1 3261

why test lamp didn't glow across 500v megger?

Aurobindo,

4 6640

why we are testing cables with DC supply not with AC supply?

Aurobindo, DEWA, L&T,

9 28817

what is the difference between test senario and test case?

ITC Infotech,

3 7183

"In steam boiler, what are the various test in water boiler?"

ABC Inc, RRB, Siemens,

1 3833

Un-Answered Questions { Testing }

what is DIY Gene testing ?

How will you do data driven testing using Robot?

Hi Guy's Pls. go to Forum of Allinterview.com for Testing Job Openings..You can find various job openings in Forum. You can submit ur resume too

can i get apex technologies interview questions in testing

I am fresher and i have completed my software testing course and i don't have real time experience,can anybody help me regarding financial domain projects,main testcases in that domain.

I am new to Rational tools,how to test an application i.e what are the things i should do before starting testing the application

I am surekha new commer for this site? I have some doubt's pls clarify it..... I finished my B.tech and S/w Testing Course Now iam searching for a job in Testing, I did not have any experience in real time projects. Any body can send me the sample Testcases,Srs,Matrix for Banking,ERP Projects etc.Here is my email id surekhai@yahoo.com

I HAVE DONE TESTING TOOLS COURSE,NOW I AM FRESHER,I AM NOT GETTING ANY CALLS,I WANT TO DO THE PROJECT ,WHERE I HAVE TO MEET TO DO THE PROJECT,I AM GOING WITH FAKE EXPERIENCE,SO WHAT I HAVE TO DO.

What is the Differnce between Client/Server Testing and Web Based Testing?

What is Operational testing?

What Testing process U r following in ur organization?

what is cohensive testing and span control?

what is the most challenging situvation r u phased while during testing?

1) how will you do validation testing in combo box ? (2)Suppose user does not want maximum length validation message, but when tester inserts data in textbox and it gets truncated, how will you resolve this issue ? (3)if a user inserts maximum number in quantity textbox in a PHP based web application then what result will show?

What is the major problems you resolved during your testing process?