Topic :: Testing

Testing Interview Questions
Questions Answers Views Company eMail

Method of testing or checking boiler water?

ABC Inc, RRB, Siemens,

2 4145

What is non-destructive test and what is the purpose of it?

RRB,

1 2291

What is the use of multi tester?

RRB,

What is the hottest part of refrigerant in the refrigeration system?

RRB,

3 8241

Write short note on t-test?

breef description of batch testing ?

Wipro,

Is Test report same as Bug report....? I have to give Test Report to the client for my Application ....and as it started all of sudden i did not make the test cases and started of testing .....The bug Tracker where i report the bugs has a facility to download the Bug reported in word or in excel format....It has the detailed description of "version" of appliation tested, whom assigned .., resolved , closed..then the steps to reproduce the bug and all...Is the documnet test report...

2 5898

In Selenium how a test suit is run and report is generated.

In Selenium how a test suit is run and report is generated.

I need testPalindrome and removeSpace #include #define SIZE 256 /* function prototype */ /* test if the chars in the range of [left, right] of array is a palindrome */ int testPalindrome( char array[], int left, int right ); /* remove the space in the src array and copy it over to the "copy" array */ /* set the number of chars in the "copy" array to the location that cnt points t */ void removeSpace(char src[], char copy[], int *cnt); int main( void ) { char c; /* temporarily holds keyboard input */ char string[ SIZE ]; /* original string */ char copy[ SIZE ]; /* copy of string without spaces */ int count = 0; /* length of string */ int copyCount; /* length of copy */ printf( "Enter a sentence:\n" ); /* get sentence to test from user */ while ( ( c = getchar() ) != '\n' && count < SIZE ) { string[ count++ ] = c; } /* end while */ string[ count ] = '\0'; /* terminate string */ /* make a copy of string without spaces */ removeSpace(string, copy, ©Count); /* print whether or not the sentence is a palindrome */ if ( testPalindrome( copy, 0, copyCount - 1 ) ) { printf( "\"%s\" is a palindrome\n", string ); } /* end if */ else { printf( "\"%s\" is not a palindrome\n", string ); } /* end else */ return 0; /* indicate successful termination */ } /* end main */ void removeSpace(char src[], char copy[], int *cnt) { } int testPalindrome( char array[], int left, int right ) { }

Would u provide the exact differences of test case and test conditon 2)test case and use case 3)test suite and test scenara

4 5638

How to calculate or testing the KW in generator

1 3135

wat is the 3 golden rules of gui testing

CSC,

2 8033

What is Bicycle Testing?

ACI Worldwide,

1 7710

plz mail me the latest topics for discriptive papers or latest topics for bank clerical exams

Un-Answered Questions { Testing }

what is DIY Gene testing ?

How will you do data driven testing using Robot?

Hi Guy's Pls. go to Forum of Allinterview.com for Testing Job Openings..You can find various job openings in Forum. You can submit ur resume too

can i get apex technologies interview questions in testing

I am fresher and i have completed my software testing course and i don't have real time experience,can anybody help me regarding financial domain projects,main testcases in that domain.

I am new to Rational tools,how to test an application i.e what are the things i should do before starting testing the application

I am surekha new commer for this site? I have some doubt's pls clarify it..... I finished my B.tech and S/w Testing Course Now iam searching for a job in Testing, I did not have any experience in real time projects. Any body can send me the sample Testcases,Srs,Matrix for Banking,ERP Projects etc.Here is my email id surekhai@yahoo.com

I HAVE DONE TESTING TOOLS COURSE,NOW I AM FRESHER,I AM NOT GETTING ANY CALLS,I WANT TO DO THE PROJECT ,WHERE I HAVE TO MEET TO DO THE PROJECT,I AM GOING WITH FAKE EXPERIENCE,SO WHAT I HAVE TO DO.

What is the Differnce between Client/Server Testing and Web Based Testing?

What is Operational testing?

What Testing process U r following in ur organization?

what is cohensive testing and span control?

what is the most challenging situvation r u phased while during testing?

1) how will you do validation testing in combo box ? (2)Suppose user does not want maximum length validation message, but when tester inserts data in textbox and it gets truncated, how will you resolve this issue ? (3)if a user inserts maximum number in quantity textbox in a PHP based web application then what result will show?

What is the major problems you resolved during your testing process?