Is This Answer Correct ?    0 Yes 0 No

11,16,23,32,43,?..

Answer / rameshkumar

Is This Answer Correct ?    1 Yes 9 No

Post New Answer

More General Aptitude Interview Questions

what is focus liner in gc hs?

0 Answers  

If a man stands in front of sun what is the first letter of the direction which is left to him ?

4 Answers   Geometric Software,

hi..my name is vinaya kulkarni....i have applied for po post in karnataka bank....if anyone knw's the written test pattern please inform me by replyin to my question...my exam is on 4th jan 2009

0 Answers  

What is difference between chopper and Helicopter? and why?

1 Answers  

In a box there are four different coloured bells,of some quantity (4 each ) what is the minimum number of pick ups so that, atleast 2 of them of the same colour.

0 Answers   Caritor Solutions,

how can i get previous ssc data entry question papers?... if u have any idea pls give me very kindly.....

0 Answers  

Two trains in the same direction at 50 & 32 kmph respectively. A man in the slower train observes the 15 seconds elapse before the faster train completely passes him. What is the length of faster train ?

0 Answers   IIT Delhi,

In a cricket match, two batsman playing on 94 runs each and they need 7 more runs to win in last 3 balls. at last they win the match and both batsman scored 100 runs not out. how it is possible that both batsman scored 100 run each being not out?

14 Answers   Infosys,

The next number in the series 0, 7, 26, 63 is (A) 124 (B) 148 (C) 195 (D) 255

7 Answers   CGL, SSC,

A bus started from the bus stand at 8Am and after staying 30 minutes at a destination return back to the bus stand. The Destination is 27 miles from the bus stand . The Speed of the bus is !8mph . In the return journey the bus travels with 50% fast speed. At what time it is return to the bus stand

0 Answers   TCS,

i need old exam papers for SBI clerical grade written test

3 Answers   Bank Of India, Scientific Publishing Services, State Bank Of India SBI, TATA,

A bus started from bustand at 8.00am, and after staying for 30 minutes at a destination, it returned back busstand. The destination is 27 miles from the busstand. The speed of the bus is 18mph. During the return journey bus travels with 50% faster speed.At what time does it return to the busstand?

0 Answers   TCS,

Categories