There are 8 balls that look identical. One of them weighs
less than the others. Given a weighing scale, how will you
find this ball.

Answers were Sorted based on User's Feedback

There are 8 balls that look identical. One of them weighs less than the others. Given a weighing s..

Answer / parth

!!!!!!

what if there are an odd number of balls????

Is This Answer Correct ?    5 Yes 26 No

Post New Answer

More General Aptitude Interview Questions

3,3,5,4,4,-,-,5,4,3, find the blanks of given series

6 Answers  

A person grows cabbage, he uses a larger square this year than previous year and produces cabbages than previous year.what is the no. of cabbages produced this year

0 Answers   Infosys,

A bike runs at the speed of 50 km/h when not serviced and runs at 60 km/h when serviced. After servicing the bike covers a certain distance in 6 h. How much time will the car take to cover the same direction?

0 Answers  

hi...i have got selected for United bank po interview.can anyboby suggest me how to prepare for interview.r there any books for po interview?i am asking because..this s my 1 st bank interview...pls send me interview material if u have any ..my mail id=pruthi_tarun@yahoo.co.in....thank u

0 Answers  

CAN ANYBODY SEND ALL THE PREVIOUS SET OF QUESTION PAPERS WITH ANSWERS OF THE STATE BANK OF INDIA CLARICAL RECRUITMENT EXAMINATION.... THAT WOULD BE VERY HELPFUL.... REGARDS

2 Answers   State Bank Of India SBI,

series: ??,55,66,48,61,74,60,75,90

3 Answers   Satyam,

A power unit is there by the bank of the river of 750 meters width. A cable is made from power unit to power a plant opposite to that of the river and 1500mts away from the power unit. The cost of the cable below water is Rs. 15/- per meter and cost of cable on the bank is Rs.12/- per meter. Find the total of laying the cable.

0 Answers   Accenture, BSNL,

The owner of a hobby store needed to calculate the percentage of customers who purchase wood glue. Upon completing his survey, he noticed that 60% of the people that entered his store purchased an item. Of those customers, 15 percent purchased wood glue. What percent of the people that entered the store purchased wood glue? a) 8% b) 7% c) 9% d) 12% e) 15%

3 Answers   Amazon,

1 chocolate cost is Rs.1 & if we return 3 wrapers(covers) of chocolate we get 1 more chocolate. If u have Rs.15 how many chocolates do u get...?

54 Answers   Accenture, Broadridge, DaVita, HP, Infosys, iNovate, Mphasis, TCS, Tesco, TFD, Zoho,

plz send last 5 question papers of SBI bank for the recruitment of clerical and PO today

0 Answers  

opposite to ESSENTIAL?

5 Answers   Geometric Software,

There are 12 boys and 15 girls, How many different dancing groups can be formed.

5 Answers   Accenture, CMC,

Categories