3, 5, 8, 13, 24, 39, 72
FIND THE WRONG NUMBER

Answers were Sorted based on User's Feedback

3, 5, 8, 13, 24, 39, 72 FIND THE WRONG NUMBER..

Answer / vino

Series is like
3+5=8
5+8=13
8+13=21

so 24 is the wrong number.

Is This Answer Correct ?    3 Yes 3 No

Answer / lava kumar

Yup 22 is the correct Ans
Karthekeyan has forgot 13

Is This Answer Correct ?    1 Yes 2 No

Answer / upendra

24 is wrong no because 3+5=8,5+8=13,8+13=21,

Is This Answer Correct ?    3 Yes 4 No

Answer / tarun gavel

Is This Answer Correct ?    2 Yes 8 No

Post New Answer

More General Aptitude Interview Questions

i need model questions and answers for RRB ASSISTANT LOCO PILOT EXAM AND ASSISTANT STATION MASTER EXAM

9 Answers   RRB,

A lady has fine gloves and hats in her closet- 13 blue, 27 red, and 40 yellow. The lights are out and it is totally dark. In spite of the darkness, she can make out the difference between a hat and a glove. She takes out an item out of the closet only if she is sure that if it is a glove. How many gloves must she take out to make sure she has a pair of each color?

4 Answers   TCS,

at leos lumberyard an 8 foot long wooden costs $3.at this rate what is the cost in cents of a pole that is 16 inches long

1 Answers  

In an examination 30% of the students failed in Maths, 40% failed in Science and 25% failed in both the subjects. If 220 passed in both the subjects. Find the number of students appeared in the examination?

0 Answers  

A worker pay Rs20 a day ,he works 1,1/3,2/3,1/8,3/4 in a week.What is the total amount paid to the worker.

0 Answers   CMC,

The difference b/w the compound interest payble half yearly and the simple interest on a certain sum lent out at 10% p.a for 1 year is Rs 25. What is the sum?

0 Answers   Mu Sigma,

Write a C Program to declare an array for 2 0 floats. Accept the values from the user sort the two arrays in descending order. Merge the two arrays into a new array and display the new array.

0 Answers  

hi, i have filled up the EPFO exam form i m bsc chemsitry graduate so can any1 guide me wat all questions will be asked in office work aptitue??? so thati can do my preparation in exam???

6 Answers   Vodafone,

Mr. Shah decided to walk down the escalator of a tube station. He found that if he walks down 26 steps, he requires 30seconds toreach the bottom. However, if he steps down 34 stairshe would onlyrequire 18 seconds to get to the bottom. If the timeis measured fromthe moment the top step begins to descend to thetime he steps offthe last step at the bottom, find out the height ofthe stair way in steps?

3 Answers   iNautix, Innominds, OFSS, Wipro,

i am going to write RBI officer b grade exam. can u pls send me past 3 years questions?

0 Answers  

Please send the SBI model question paper.

3 Answers   State Bank Of India SBI,

what is the largest prime number in 8 digit number?

0 Answers   Accenture,

Categories