1 apple = 6 rupees(indian currency)1 orange 3 rupees and 1
lemon 10 paise. i wan to buy 100 fruits(above mentioned)for
100 rupees. tell me how much quantity of apple orange and
lemon will be buy for 100 rupees. this is serious qstn.help
me plzz????????

Answers were Sorted based on User's Feedback

1 apple = 6 rupees(indian currency)1 orange 3 rupees and 1 lemon 10 paise. i wan to buy 100 fruits..

Answer / uma alekhya

8 apples 8*6=48
17 oranges 17*3=51
10 lemons 10*10p= 1rupee
total=100

Is This Answer Correct ?    2 Yes 17 No

1 apple = 6 rupees(indian currency)1 orange 3 rupees and 1 lemon 10 paise. i wan to buy 100 fruits..

Answer / gayatri

16 apples=>16*6=96 rupees
1 orange=>1*3=3 rupees
10 lemons=>10*10 paise=1 rupee
96+3+1=100 rupees,
16,1,10 fruits....
and the way (surendra) above solved is also correct.

Is This Answer Correct ?    0 Yes 16 No

Answer / amudha

100 apples 100*6=60
100 orange 100*3=30
100 lemon 100*10=10
total =100

Is This Answer Correct ?    16 Yes 50 No

Post New Answer

More Puzzles Interview Questions

A boy found that he had a 48 inch strip of paper. He could cut an inch off every second. How long would it take for him to cut 48 pieces? He can not fold the strip and also, can not stack two or more strips and cut them together.

1 Answers  

A man went into a fast food restaurant and ate a meal costing Rs. 105, giving the accountant a Rs. 500 note. He kept the change, came back a few minutes later and had some food packed for his girl friend. He gave the accountant a Rs. 100 note and received Rs. 20 in change. Later the bank told the accountant that both the Rs. 500 and the Rs. 100 notes were counterfeit. How much money did the restaurant lose? Ignore the profit of the food restaurant.

23 Answers   TCS,

The letters P, Q, R, S, T, U and V, not necessarily in that order represents seven consecutive integers from 22 to 33. ? U is as much less than Q as R is greater than S. ? V is greater than U. ? Q is the middle term. ? P is 3 greater than S. Can you find the sequence of letters from the lowest value to the highest value?

8 Answers   Global Analytics, UST,

You are seat in one room having switch board containing 3 switchs & its connection to bulb in another room (only one is right connection).terms- you can turn on max 2 buttons and once you can go to see the answer which is right one?

7 Answers  

we have 3 rows 3 columns there in 1st row and 2nd column we have 8 values, so we add from any row or column we get value 15 please tell me how to find out this value

11 Answers  

why should we hire the others waiting to be interviewed?

0 Answers   Qatar Airlines,

During a recent school reunion,four men were discussing their starting salaries back in 1962.The salaries in question were 8,10,12 and 14 thousand pounds per year.of course the MP earned the most.Alan earned more thean brain and the doctor earnd more than Derek,the vet.charles could not remember what he started on.Brain,the lawyer,didnot start on 10,000pounds nor did Derek.can you determine who has which job and their starting salaries?

1 Answers   QA,

In a college, the science department has three disciplines. In total, 280 students study chemistry, 254 students study physics and 280 students study biology. 97 students study both chemistry and physics, 138 students study both physics and biology, 152 students study both chemistry and biology. 73 students study all three disciplines. Can you determine how many students there are in the science department?

7 Answers   Accenture, HSPA, Satyam,

Please send SBI Model exam question Paper for Clerical exam sir

2 Answers  

Substitute digits for the letters to make the following subtraction problem true. S A N T A - C L A U S ----------------- X M A S Note that the leftmost letter can't be zero in any word. Also, there must be a one-to-one mapping between digits and letters. e.g. if you substitute 3 for the letter M, no other letter can be 3 and all other M in the puzzle must be 3.

1 Answers  

There are 3 ants at 3 corners of a triangle, they randomly start moving towards another corner. What is the probability that they don't collide?

5 Answers   Bosch, IBM,

3 blocks are chosen randomly on a chessboard. What is the probability that they are in the same diagonal?

3 Answers  

Categories