7 dogs have got 7 puppies each.Each puppy got 7 kittens as
friends.They are all members of a club along with me.What is
the strength of the club?

Answers were Sorted based on User's Feedback

7 dogs have got 7 puppies each.Each puppy got 7 kittens as friends.They are all members of a club a..

Answer / abhishek mathew

7×7=49×7=343+49+7=400

Is This Answer Correct ?    0 Yes 0 No

7 dogs have got 7 puppies each.Each puppy got 7 kittens as friends.They are all members of a club a..

Answer / thejal

the aswer is 7 + 7*7 + 49*7 +1 and add up the numbers = 400 formula: 7 + 49 + 343 + 1= 400

Is This Answer Correct ?    0 Yes 0 No

Answer / supriya

d answer 8,9,10 & 12 is d correct answer

ans is 400

Is This Answer Correct ?    0 Yes 1 No

Answer / geetha

7+49+344+1

Is This Answer Correct ?    2 Yes 5 No

Answer / noah paul

Wrong answer subbited by me just now.
344 is not a correct answer.

Let me correct it .

Is This Answer Correct ?    0 Yes 3 No

Answer / deepika

399 is the correct answer.
7dogs+ 49 puppies+343 kittens=399

Is This Answer Correct ?    16 Yes 20 No

Answer / somesh

7 dogs

7d *7p each=49 puppies

49*7=343 kittens

now 343 kittens + 7 dogs + da person who asked the question
343+7+1=351

Is This Answer Correct ?    10 Yes 19 No

Answer / delsina

Is This Answer Correct ?    4 Yes 19 No

Answer / harshal

Kalyani is clever while ankit has a
poor maths technique vry poor...ans is

Is This Answer Correct ?    4 Yes 22 No

Answer / ankit

Is This Answer Correct ?    14 Yes 36 No

Post New Answer

More Puzzles Interview Questions

An orange colored glass has Orange juice and white colored glass has Apple juice both of equal volumes. 50ml of the orange juice is taken and poured into the white glass. After that similarly, 50ml from the white glass is poured into the orange glass. Of the two quantities, the amount of apple juice in the orange glass and the amount of orange juice in the white glass, which one is greater and by how much?

5 Answers   marketRx,

what is the name of our prime minister before the death of indira gandhi???????????

22 Answers   BPO, HCL,

In a hotel, rooms are numbered from 101 to 550. A room is chosen at random. What is the probability that room number starts with 1, 2 or 3 and ends with 4, 5 or 6?

2 Answers  

Scientist decided to do a study on the population growth of rabbits. Inside a controlled environment, 1000 rabbits were placed. Six months later, there were 1000Z rabbits. At the beginning of the 3rd year, there were roughly 2828Z rabbits, which was 4 times what the scientists placed in there at the beginning of the 1st year. If Z is a positive variable, how many rabbits would be there at the beginning of the 11th year?

1 Answers  

Yesterday in a party, I asked Mr. Shah his birthday. With a mischievous glint in his eyes he replied. "The day before yesterday I was 83 years old and next year I will be 86." Can you figure out what is the Date of Birth of Mr. Shah? Assume that the current year is 2000.

6 Answers  

You have a sheet cake. There is a rectangular piece missing from the inside of the sheet cake. The location of the missing piece is arbitrary. I was told I could assume I had the means to make the cuts. How do you divide the sheet cake into 2 even proportions with 2 cuts?

15 Answers   College School Exams Tests, Global Analytics, Google, Infosys, Oracle,

SlowRun Express runs between Bangalore and Mumbai, For the up as well as the down journey, the train leaves the starting station at 10:00 PM everyday and reaches the destination at 11:30 PM after three days. Mr. Haani once travelled by SlowRun Express from Mumbai to Bangalore. How many SlowRun Express did he cross during his journey?

5 Answers   ICICI, TCS,

Because cigars cannot be entirely smoked, a Bobo who collects cigar butts can make a cigar to smoke out of every 3 butts that he finds. Today, he has collected 27 cigar butts. How many cigars will he be able to smoke?

2 Answers  

There are 3 friends X,Y,Z having some chocolates each. X Gives Y and Z as many chocolates as they already have. After some days Y gives X and Z as many chocolates as they have. After some days Z gives X and Y as many chocolates as they have. Finally each has 24 chocolates. What is the original No. of chocolates each had in the beginning?

6 Answers   TCS,

Difference between Bholu's and Molu's age is 2 years and the difference between Molu's and Kolu's age is 5 years. What is the maximum possible value of the sum of the difference in their ages, taken two at a time?

2 Answers  

Hi Friends, Myself shiwani i had 11 years gap in my study and rite now i am 26 years,i enrolled myself in b.com and rite now i am in my second year and also pursuing CS(company secretary)and doing job in accounts department drawing 25000/-p.m,after completing my graduation and some level of cs module,would like to apply in mnc,would it matter to them that i had 11 years gap in study,kindly please help,me worried alot.

2 Answers  

no.1-6 first is added the last 3 are subtracted , arrange the no. so that each sum and difference give the same answer

3 Answers   Karur Vysya Bank KVB,

Categories