7 dogs have got 7 puppies each.Each puppy got 7 kittens as
friends.They are all members of a club along with me.What is
the strength of the club?

Answers were Sorted based on User's Feedback

7 dogs have got 7 puppies each.Each puppy got 7 kittens as friends.They are all members of a club a..

Answer / manikjeyam

Is This Answer Correct ?    0 Yes 23 No

Post New Answer

More Puzzles Interview Questions

prove that 1 + 1 = 1. use any logic, any method,any algorithm.. (its not a binary addition or logical OR gate).

7 Answers  

0,2,4,8,14,24,34,...can ypu solve this series?

8 Answers  

There are 9 coins. Out of which one is odd one i.e weight is less or more. How many iterations of weighing are required to find odd coin?

4 Answers   Accenture,

7 dogs have got 7 puppies each.Each puppy got 7 kittens as friends.They are all members of a club along with me.What is the strength of the club?

31 Answers  

If 5/2 artists make 5/2 paintings using 5/2 canvases in 5/2 days then how many artists r required to make 25 paintings using 25 canvases in 25 days?

7 Answers  

What is the remainder left after dividing 1! + 2! + 3! + ? + 100! By 7?

4 Answers   Ignou,

Write 1111......(243 times) i.e. a 243 digit number with all 1s. Prove that it is divisible by 243.

3 Answers  

What is the smallest number which when divided by 10 leaves a remainder of 9, when divided by 9 leaves a remainder of 8, when divided by 8 leaves a remainder of 7, when divided by 7 leaves a remainder of 6 and so on until when divided by 2 leaves a remainder of 1?

3 Answers   Banking, BSP,

There are 2 items combined cost is 110.. one item cost is 100 rupees more than the cost of other. So tell me indiviual cost of items......

10 Answers   Siemens,

There are 4 mathematicians - Brahma, Sachin, Prashant and Nakul - having lunch in a hotel. Suddenly, Brahma thinks of 2 integer numbers greater than 1 and says, "The sum of the numbers is..." and he whispers the sum to Sachin. Then he says, "The product of the numbers is..." and he whispers the product to Prashant. After that following conversation takes place : Sachin : Prashant, I don't think that we know the numbers. Prashant : Aha!, now I know the numbers. Sachin : Oh, now I also know the numbers. Nakul : Now, I also know the numbers. What are the numbers? Explain your answer.

1 Answers  

There are 70 employees working with BrainVista of which 30 are females. Also, ? 30 employees are married ? 24 employees are above 25 years of age ? 19 married employees are above 25 years, of which 7 are males ? 12 males are above 25 years of age ? 15 males are married. How many unmarried females are there and how many of them are above 25?

3 Answers  

1 apple = 6 rupees(indian currency)1 orange 3 rupees and 1 lemon 10 paise. i wan to buy 100 fruits(above mentioned)for 100 rupees. tell me how much quantity of apple orange and lemon will be buy for 100 rupees. this is serious qstn.help me plzz????????

13 Answers   Broadridge,

Categories