3,5,7,12,17,19,..????..

Answer / akki

correct answer is 23...bcoz 3,5,7 are prime...d next prime
is 11....bt d 4th number is 12 dat is 1 greater.....again
17, 19 nd next prime will b 23.......

Is This Answer Correct ?    0 Yes 4 No

Post New Answer

More General Aptitude Interview Questions

man walks east & from turns to right & from to left &then 45degrees to right.in which direction he went

9 Answers   Cognizant, Patni,

I have sample questions for QUANTITATIVE APTITUDE for bank test. Those who want this can contact me : beenasbi@gmail.com

96 Answers   ADB, Banking, FCMB, Infosys, ISRO, Soneri Bank, UCO Bank,

In the reading room of a library, there are 10 tables, 4 chairs per table. In each table there are different numbers of people seated. How many ways they will sit in the library so that no chair would be blank? plz explain how can this quetions can b solved???

5 Answers   TCS,

What is the slogan of Andhra Bank?

1 Answers   Andhra Bank,

A bus has 40 seats and the passengers agree to share the total bus fare among themselves equally. If the total fair is 80.67 , find the total no of the seats unoccupied.

4 Answers   Accenture, CTS,

0,7,26,63,124, ?

3 Answers   College School Exams Tests, Geometric Software, HCL,

If A = x3y2x3y2 and B=xy3xy3, then find the HCF of A, B

0 Answers   Infosys,

A car has front 30 and rear 20. If front rotate 240 time. Find back wheel rotation.

5 Answers   3D PLM,

please send me previous year solved papers of clerical aptitude of clerk grade bank exam

0 Answers   Accenture,

A store owner is packig small radios into larger boxes that measure 25in. by 42in. by 60in. If the measurement of each radio is 7in. by 6in. by 5in then how many radios ca be placed in the box?

2 Answers  

1 horse power equall to how much rpm

11 Answers   Bhel, NTPC,

The value of x is between 0 & 1 which is the larger? A) x B) x^2 C) -x D) 1/x

5 Answers   CMC,

Categories