3 boys ,a,b,c .
have 3 chocklets ..
a ate the chocklet.b thrown away the chocklet and c ate half
chocklet .now how many choclect each have in their hand.

Answers were Sorted based on User's Feedback

3 boys ,a,b,c . have 3 chocklets .. a ate the chocklet.b thrown away the chocklet and c ate half ..

Answer / nipun arora

speling of choclate is wrong so ambiguity in question....so
ans is they have 4 choclate each..3 in their hand and one in
their stomach

Is This Answer Correct ?    1 Yes 2 No

3 boys ,a,b,c . have 3 chocklets .. a ate the chocklet.b thrown away the chocklet and c ate half ..

Answer / guest

Half

Is This Answer Correct ?    0 Yes 1 No

Answer / karthick

a ate first choclet and b thrown away so a take the
chocklet.c ate half chocklet.so remanig one and half
chocklet in their hand

Is This Answer Correct ?    10 Yes 13 No

Answer / vani

half

Is This Answer Correct ?    2 Yes 5 No

Answer / manokaran

half

Is This Answer Correct ?    1 Yes 4 No

Answer / sugunesh

a have took the chockelet that the b throwed since he is
very hungry he have ate the first chocklet very fast,and b
have no chocklet and c is eating the half chocklet.

Is This Answer Correct ?    22 Yes 26 No

Answer / nema

a ate two chocolate and c ate half .
so, half of the chocolate is remaining with c.

Is This Answer Correct ?    5 Yes 9 No

Answer / ronak

as all have 3 chocolates
so total 9 chocolates
a ate the chocolates so 9-3=6
b thrown the chocolates so 6-3=3
c ate half the chocolates so 3-1.5=1.5

Is This Answer Correct ?    3 Yes 7 No

Answer / vishal pitaliya

a ate his chocklet and
b thrown his chocklet since c have
half chocklet in his hand

Answer is half chocklet

Is This Answer Correct ?    1 Yes 5 No

Answer / vineetha.b

a ate 1 chocklet,b thrown away,c have remaining half.since
he ate half of choklet.so,only half choklet is
remaining.dat is with c.

Is This Answer Correct ?    2 Yes 7 No

Post New Answer

More Puzzles Interview Questions

There are numbers from 1 to n, which are inverted such that it results in numbers from n to 1. If only two consecutive numbers are stampled at a time and are inverted, how many moves are required?

7 Answers   Persistent, Soliton, Soliton Technologies,

Solve this Murder case (challenge).. A man was found murdred on 02/10/2010 wednesday afternon at 2:10pm in his house...... His wife called police.. Police questioned everyone.. Wife: I was sleeping.. Neighbours: We went 4 the marriage.. Driver: I went to Bank.. Cooker: I went to Market.. Watch Man: I went to My relations Marriage.. Police arrested murderer immediately.. Who was it? "Reply if u r briliant with correct reason"

8 Answers  

there are 5 ppl's in a circle all must wear hat either white or black 1st condition: atleast 2 must wear white 2nd condition: atleast 2 must wear black 3rd: they should not talk each with other Question: How they come to know which colour of hat they are wearing

5 Answers  

P pages read in d mins after day p+1 pages read in d+1 mins last day 379 pages done in 317 mins find p+4

0 Answers   Zoho,

Write 1111......(243 times) i.e. a 243 digit number with all 1s. Prove that it is divisible by 243.

3 Answers  

Two trains at speed 60 km/hr comes in the opposite direction. At a particular time the distance between the two trains is 18km. A shuttle flies between the trains at the speed of 80 km/hr. At the time the two trains crashes what is the distance traveled by shuttle?

4 Answers   CTS, iGate, UGS,

There are 3 lights (in one room) and 3 swtiches (in another room), one for each, if you only enter into the light room once. How can you find out which switch corresponds to which light?

12 Answers   Lucent,

A tank can be filled by pipe A in 30 minutes and by pipe B in 24 minutes. Outlet pipe C can empty the full tank in one hour and twenty minutes. If the tank is empty initially and if all the three pipes A, B and C are opened simultaneously, in how much time will the tank be full?

2 Answers  

How will you differentiate a 5 rupee(indian currency)or any five currency coin?Answer me how will you differentiate????? This question is asked in a college appitute test.Any one know help me plzzzzz!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 Answers  

There is a 50m long army platoon marching ahead. The last person in the platoon wants to give a letter to the first person leading the platoon. So while the platoon is marching he runs ahead, reaches the first person and hands over the letter to him and without stopping he runs and comes back to his original position. In the mean time the whole platoon has moved ahead by 50m. The question is how much distance did the last person cover in that time. Assuming that he ran the whole distance with uniform speed.

4 Answers  

Given a sequence of integers, there are a few sequences which result in balanced binary search trees i.e., AVL trees. Write a program that takes a sequence of integers as input and outputs the number of such sequences that result in the balanced binary search trees. Input Format: Single line contains sequence of integers terminated by -1. Output format: Print the number of AVL tree possible from that input sequence. Sample Input: 1 2 3 -1 Sample Output: 2

0 Answers   TCS,

foot is related to man in the same way hoof is related to...........

0 Answers  

Categories