Topic :: Reviews

Reviews Interview Questions
Questions Answers Views Company eMail

What are points should consider at the time of reviews?

Covansys,

1 6278

What is the technical reviews and reviews?

Accenture,

4 10457

What is the formal technical review?

Accenture,

1 8163

what are reviews..? In what type of reviews are going to participate?

1 4369

Is it possible to split the printpreviewer into more than one region?

1 3020

What is the base Criteria to review the testcases?

AZTEC,

2 6332

what are the columns are there in peer review record sheets?

Professional Access,

2 5794

what type of review process u r following in u'r company?

IBM, TCS,

4 11868

what is srs based review, brs based review and trm based review

1 5036

Diff between static and dynamic review?

Softdel,

3 8475

what is peer review?

MBT,

9 17719

what r the reviews r u involing between the testcase writing and execution of those testcases?

MBT,

2 5749

The scenario is "while reviewing requirement docs(SRS)if u find or feel any requirement is not meeting the client's requirements" whom do you report?and what is your action?

7 8473

I. Requirements are formally reviewed. II. Requirements are formally approved. III. Requirements are placed under configuration control. IV. Requirements are implemented in code. Using the above statements, when are requirements considered baselined? 1. I and II 2. I, II, and III 3. I, II, III, and IV 4. I only 5. I, III, and IV

Tell me the SRS based review,brs based review

Related Topics

Un-Answered Questions { Reviews }

When a non-conformance is noted during these "reviews", what happens next?

About peer reviews ?

PLEASE SEND ME THE DOCUMENTS IF ANY ONE HAVE REGARDING THE IMPACT ANALYSYS,REVIEWS

types of reviews?Advantages of reviews? Diff between process and procedure? diff b/w verification and validation? diff b/w cmm,cmmi? exp tqm,gqm,iso,ieee? Roles and responsibilities of tester? Ricks,types of ricks? what r Quality factors?

I am asked to create Usability testing methodology document, basically listing the Procedures & methodology to/for: a. Entry criteria Exit criteria for usability test b. Deliverables d. Methods of doing Reviews and inspection e. Methods of Reporting f. at which testing phase usability testing is done in v model Is there any sample document/template available on Internet? Any help will be greatly appreciated.

explain with examples what r the roles & Responsiblities of a functional consultant who reviews the Test Scripts, Test Cases and Test Execution Results of AP, FA and GL.

Sir, Iam Applied in rrb for the posts of Junior Engineer.I want to know about the or question previews to study well.Pl send it to shukla_varun1985@yahoo.com.

To my surprise,my visa interview was too short and shocking. I had 1310 in gre and 109 in toefl. I completed BE in Elect and comm with 75% in 2007 and had been working in a multinational software company since then. i applied for masters in elect and comm in Lamar university with 60% fee waiver.. here goes the interview VO:( took my documents) how many universities??(raising his eyebrow) Me:2 VO: Looking at me with questioning eyes? Me: Lamar university, Texas and Cleveland State University, Ohio. VO: Why did u apply for Cleveland University? Me: This is a good university, i got good reviews about this university from online forums and communities and it was offering me right courses in computer networking along with other courses in Electrical Engineering..... VO: Interrupted... it is not a very high ranking university, how can u say its a good university? Me: Ranking of the university was not my sole criteria... VO: Interrupted... ohh!!! (sarcastically) what was your criteria? Me: I focused on the department and the courses that were being offered.. Moreover, I got good feedback.... VO: Go.. Me: ok. can u give me the reason? VO: next one come.. I don't understand what went wrong?

1.explain end to end process of qc,2.how many tabs are in qc9.0,qc10.0 3.what is review, how many reviews are following in aproject 4.how will you get the requirements 5.why do we choose testing 6.how to export tc's and requirements to qc through add-ins

Performance reporting tools and techniques include all of the following except: A. Earned value analysis B. Statistical sampling C. Variance analysis D. Performance reviews

The purpose of a quality audit includes all of the following except: A. Examines the work of the project and formally accepts the work results B. Determines how the project is progressing and makes corrections C. Identifies lessons learned D. Reviews quality management activities to ensure the right quality elements are being examined

All of the following are tools and techniques of the Performance Reporting process except: A. Variance analysis B. Performance reporting C. Information distribution D. Performance reviews

You are a project manager for Dutch Harbor Consulting. Your latest project involved the upgrade of an organization's operating system on 236 servers. You performed this project under contract. You are in the Contract Closeout process and have reviewed the contracting process to identify lessons learned. What is the name of the tool and technique of Contract Closeout you used to perform this function? A. Procurement audits B. Performance reviews C. Performance audits D. Procurement reviews

You are a project manager for Penguin Software. Your company creates custom software programs for hospitals and large dental offices. You have just completed a project and are performing earned value analysis, trend analysis, and performance reviews. Which of the following is true? A. This is performance measurement documentation, which is an input to the Contract Closeout process B. This is performance measurement documentation, which is an input to the Administrative Closure process C. These are performance reporting tools and techniques of the Administrative Closure process D. These are performance reporting tools and techniques of the Contract Closeout process

Could reviews or inspections be considered part of testing?