Topic :: Goal

Goal Interview Questions
Questions Answers Views Company eMail

What are your short-range and long-range goals and how do you expect to achieve them?

Accenture, Amazon, IBM, iEnergizer, TCS,

17 59148

What is the ultimate goal of Marx

4 5630

What are the design goals of EJB architecture?

1 9022

What is ur goal when ur doing Performence Testing of an Web Application..?

4 7156

What are the design goals of EJB Architecture?

1 3518

What are your short term and long term design goals?

1 7638

what is the goal of system testing?

MBT, Mind Q Systems,

9 17717

What are your long term professional goals?

RRDonnelley, TATA,

1 5865

what is your goal, strength and weekness

HDFC,

2 10756

The primary goal of a web site certificate is: A. authentication of the web site to be surfed through. B. authentication of the user who surfs through that site. C. preventing surfing of the web site by hackers. D. the same purpose as that of a digital certificate.

1 11497

A goal of processing controls is to ensure that: A. the data are delivered without compromised confidentiality. B. all transactions are authorized. C. accumulated data are accurate and complete through authorized routines. D. only authorized individuals perform sensitive functions.

1 6165

Which of the following goals would you expect to find in an organization's strategic plan? A. Test a new accounting package. B. Perform an evaluation of information technology needs. C. Implement a new project planning system within the next 12 months. D. Become the supplier of choice within a given time period for the product offered.

1 6724

Types of Goals in Goal-Oriented Scenario ?

1 11865

What is the effect of setting the 'RULE' for OPTIMIER_GOAL parameter of the ALTER SESSION Command ?

1 3004

Related Topics

Un-Answered Questions { Goal }

give a brief description of your career goals.explain how this course would help you attain them.

What goals do you have in your career

How do you plan to achieve these goals

The below script is working Internet browser but not working in mozilla plz find that good way... function doSubmit(op){ var rowcount=document.getElementsByName ("parameterTypeId").length; var parameterGrade; var performance; var goal; if(op == "save"){ for (var i=0; i < rowcount; i++) { var param=eval("document.forms [0].parameterGrade"+i); if(param.value != "select"){ return true; } } alert("Please rate atleast one attribute"); return false; }//if ends here

Process of resolving a specific problem Problem helps to enhance your ability to live life happily. Yes, it looks stupid when somebody say something like this. But it is true. If you say, “how?” I explain how. When there is a problem in ones life, he tries to solve it. Once he solves the problem the satisfaction of solving the problem which he feels has no words. You can see it in his eyes, on his face, in his footsteps, and not the least all around where he is. So tell me, it works? So never give up in your life. Live the life with problem, because life’s other name is problem. No one on the earth saying he or she has no problem. One who does not say that I have problem but try hard to solve the problem is the person who live life happily. There are two system of solving the particular problems. One is: solve intuitively. Two is: solve systematically. From my point of view, solving the problem systematically is much easier, more balanced and logical. To solve the problem systematically there are some instruction like relaxing head for some time, think on problem and the solution. One must not mix two things together in such a way that you can not differentiate them. If essential, there should be different solutions for different problems. In solve problem systematically, one come across five types of questions or we can view it as steps to solve the problem. They are: 1 What are the sources of problem is means “establish the goal”: “To live is to have problems and to solve problems is to grow intellectually.” (J. P. Guilford) No problem exists in the absence of an objective. We need to know exactly what and where we want to arrive at in order for us to properly determine our track and direction. Knowing our direction is an important aspect in problem solving, as what Diana Ross said, “Do you know where you’re going to?” 2 What the problem is exactly means “identify and define the problem”: “Microsoft is company that manages imagination” (Bill Gates). It is definitely related to imagination i.e. asking ourselves what is the problem and to seek to understand more why we think there is the problem is recognized what caused it in order for us to get an objective. 3 What are the solutions of problem means “set your priorities”: “The best way to get a good idea is to get a lot of ideas” (Linus Pauling) Bifurcation between which solutions are “must” and which are “want” is difficult task. The solution which must be taken to solve the problem is listed out. Therefore it is said that “the only joy in the world is to begin.” (Cesare Pavese). 4. Which solution is best among all means “brainstorm for solution”: “That human mind is like a parachute – it functions better when it is open.” (Cole’s Rules) As per this narration, I can say that brainstorm for the solution to the problem is must. When you ask for the opinion of other, you can decide upon what to do and don’t. 5. What action to be taken to solve the problem means “plan your course of action”: “It is not enough to just do your best or work hard. You must know what to work on” (W. Edwards Deming). Plan your course of action with regard to the resources needed to implement the solution. In Living a Life That Matters, Harold S. Kushner (the Massachusetts rabbi whose best selling books include When Bad Things Happen to Good People) suggests that the most successful lives are the ones that most effectively manage and resolve that problem. In a nutshell, to solve the particular problem, Rene Descartes says that “It is not enough to have a good mind; the main thing is to use it well.” FIND OUT GRAMMATICAL ERROR?

What are the goals in your career as Test Engineer if u join the new compnay

3. What goals do you have in your career?

1 Briefly describe your ideal job: 2. What goals do you have in your career? 3. How do you plan to achieve these goals?

What are your short and long term goals?

BRIEFLY DESCRIBE YOUR IDEAL JOB WHAT GOALS DO YOU HAVE IN YOUR CARRIER HOW DO YOU PLANE TO ACHIEVE THESE GOALS WHY DO YOU WANT TO WORK WITH AS IN UK

please post answers as fast as you can i am in a urgent need for an i nterview in a fashion company. 1. Briefly describe your ideal job? 2. Why did you choose this career? 3. What goals do you have in your career? 4. How do you plan to achieve these goals? 5. Can you work well under deadlines or pressure? 6. Tell us about a time when you failed to meet a deadline.What were the repercussions? 7. Do you have reference list? 8. Why do you want to work here? 9. Why should we hire you over the others waiting to be interviewed? 11. How soon can you travel down to start your new Job?

what ur future aspiration and how can we (mba institute) will help you to pursue your goal???

6. NEED OF ONGOING MANAGEMENT CYCLE( Case Study ) Sidney Greenburg was appointed the position of the director of marketing for a small electronics component manufacturer. The company had its revenues growing at the rate of 20% each year and in 1982, they were at 30 million level The president felt that the growth of the company required serious planning efforts to determining strategies product emphasis and new product development. Mr. Greenburg realising the need to develop the marketing plan developed a suggested format to obtain inputs from his regional sales managers. The format to obtain divided into two parts (a) territory brief for established status of sales activities and (b) territory plan asked for identification of key goals, strategy & resources required to accomplish stated goals. Sales forecast by products was requested for 3 plan Yrs. Tom Rosenfield was the marketing manager for Europe He was previously in the engineering department & was assigned to Europe because of his technical& Foreign language capabilities. He replied to Mr.Greenburg as follows: “While I will complete the forms on the country brief& country plan promptly I have some conceptual problems with them time& time again we have been requested for projected figures I remember putting together a presentation for the Executive Vice-President (VP) & Treasurer last year. Great we educated those guys but what are the results of such formality? The projections have not yielded specific results, resources are used at a minimal level & we are not generating needed sales. So it is my contention that while goals projections& forecasts provide immeasurable guidance for a company with stable sales & developed product lines, for us a fledglings (young) industry, they distract from the job at hand. My plan has always been to hit the market- as hard I am able & I believe this should hold true for all other regional managers. We have large amounts of resources held up in ineffective’ marketing planning efforts such as these need to redirect these efforts to self rather than compile data. We need more people beating the pavement (action) rater than sitting on their desks developing plans& strategies (contemplation) Sell, sell, sell. Get the backing as big as possible. Planning is wasteful. Let us concentrate on aggressive sales & optimize sales volume at any cost. A. What has Mr.Greenburg not done to accomplish his planning tasks? B. Is Mr.Rosenfield right in making his comments in response to Mr. Greenburg’s request? C. Is Mr. Rosenfleld performing his management function. D. What would you do if you were Mr.Rosenfleld’s boss?

6. NEED OF ONGOING MANAGEMENT CYCLE( Case Study ) Sidney Greenburg was appointed the position of the director of marketing for a small electronics component manufacturer. The company had its revenues growing at the rate of 20% each year and in 1982, they were at 30 million level The president felt that the growth of the company required serious planning efforts to determining strategies product emphasis and new product development. Mr. Greenburg realising the need to develop the marketing plan developed a suggested format to obtain inputs from his regional sales managers. The format to obtain divided into two parts (a) territory brief for established status of sales activities and (b) territory plan asked for identification of key goals, strategy & resources required to accomplish stated goals. Sales forecast by products was requested for 3 plan Yrs. Tom Rosenfield was the marketing manager for Europe He was previously in the engineering department & was assigned to Europe because of his technical& Foreign language capabilities. He replied to Mr.Greenburg as follows: “While I will complete the forms on the country brief& country plan promptly I have some conceptual problems with them time& time again we have been requested for projected figures I remember putting together a presentation for the Executive Vice-President (VP) & Treasurer last year. Great we educated those guys but what are the results of such formality? The projections have not yielded specific results, resources are used at a minimal level & we are not generating needed sales. So it is my contention that while goals projections& forecasts provide immeasurable guidance for a company with stable sales & developed product lines, for us a fledglings (young) industry, they distract from the job at hand. My plan has always been to hit the market- as hard I am able & I believe this should hold true for all other regional managers. We have large amounts of resources held up in ineffective’ marketing planning efforts such as these need to redirect these efforts to self rather than compile data. We need more people beating the pavement (action) rater than sitting on their desks developing plans& strategies (contemplation) Sell, sell, sell. Get the backing as big as possible. Planning is wasteful. Let us concentrate on aggressive sales & optimize sales volume at any cost. A. What has Mr.Greenburg not done to accomplish his planning tasks? B. Is Mr.Rosenfield right in making his comments in response to Mr. Greenburg’s request? C. Is Mr. Rosenfleld performing his management function. D. What would you do if you were Mr.Rosenfleld’s boss?

whou haat goals do you have in your career