Topic :: Manual Testing

Manual Testing Interview Questions
Questions Answers Views Company eMail

Is there any opening for Manual testing for 0-1 yrs?

Training for Manual/QTP Testing from 6 years MNC experience engineer, working in Patni with Project .Guranteed Job training else fee back in Mumbai-mail-- >amol.dhumalatrediffmail dot com

What are the advantages of Manual Testing?

3 5829

What are the disavantage of Manual Testing?

4 5002

Is Regression Testing done for Manual Testing projects?

2 4814

How does one do Regression Testing for Manual Testing projects?

4 8843

in manual testing functional testing means to check the behviour of the appln.it is correct or let me know

4 5910

Does automation replace manual testing?

2 3156

How we can test Cookies Manually?

3 6124

hi plz send me top 30 FAQ's & answers on MANUAL TESTING.... regards Sonia

3 6383

what is the difference between automated testing n manual testing? which one is better?

3 5910

Does automation replace manual testing?

2 3327

How to do Manual/Functional/Load/Web tests for the web services developed using WCF technology?

How much Salary can u ask for Manual Tester Position with 1+yrs of Experience in an MNC like Infosys?

3D PLM, Geometric Software, Infosys,

7 16401

Advantages of automation over manual testing?

TCS,

1 2765

Un-Answered Questions { Manual Testing }

Hi iam a begginer or rather new stsrter to QTP and strugling to start as i have to start writing the automated scripts for the existing manual testing could some one send me some tips ans tricks for a jump start. Any help is greatly appreciated

wht is Manual Testing Frame work. Pls anybody can give appropriate answers

wht is Manual Testing Frame work

pl. give me the list of top jobs website to register i have 2Yrs. Experience in manual testing

how will mapping between testcases and requirments(tracebility matrix) in manual testing without using any bug tracking tool

Which is the best book to ref. for design the test cases/scenario in manual testing,which gives detailed idea with all the strategies ?

Hello all, Can someone tell me what kind of questions i can expect from hiring manager along with two team members on final face to face interview for manual testing position.. I am switching from BA to QA as its better on benefits etc.. Thanks in advance

hi i want manual testing interview question(3+exp)please tell me

Can any1 tell me suppose u r doing manual testing on unix platform with Shell Script, then how it is done? How u r implementing it & what is the use of Shell scripting on Manual Testing?

Can automation testing find ssame no. of bugs what we can find by manual testing?

What Kinds of Testing should be followed for an web application while Manual Testing . Ie., Regression , Integration , Alpha , Beta , Performance , Stress ,Load , Back End(database)...etc What is the serial way to follow the above Testing Kinds in manual testing of any application. Plz clear my doubt.

I want to know about satyam manual testing questions

Hi friends, Im an MBA Finance, 2 yrs of exp workng in Investment com, + around 2 yrs of exp in Manual testing in Finane domain. Im looking for manual testing jobs but not getting any calls, Im worried is manual tesing in finance domain do have any good scopes in future or not. Plz provide me ur valuable suggestion,so tht I can best decision to retain in this platform(manual testing). or not

can anyone help me in getting unix on manual testing i.e can u forward material & web sites to my mail id (suresh_57599@yahoo.com) to understand how the work flow working on manual testing on unix and the contents.plzzzzzzzz help me its urgent.

Can any1 tell me suppose u r doing manual testing on unix platform with Shell Script, then how it is done? How u r implementing it & what is the use of Shell scripting on Manual Testing? plzzzzzzz i need ur help.