Topic :: Manual Testing

Manual Testing Interview Questions
Questions Answers Views Company eMail

Hi All, I am 4 yrs experieced in manual testing and new to automation tool QTP. Iam trying to learn it thru online and material i have.I am able to understand but unable to trace out which method or function to be used where necessary in VB Script. How come we know the functions or methods to be used to open a window when clicking on button or so...Pls suggest me.How can i proceed further to apt VB Script.

i m doing a course in manual testing ,they ll be conducting a online exam.i just need a sample question paper with answer.

How to carry out manual testing for a background process which does't have any user interface

1 8894

Which testing has more scope to find a job(manual testing or automation testing)

3 10084

what is the preference when we perform manual testing- either FEATURES or FUNCTIONALITY ?

1 4044

Best Institue for Manual Testig in Ameerpet or SR NAGAR OR MAITHRIVANAM?

1 4298

how to do cookies testing in realtime through manual testing? pls give some realtime example?

Could anyone let me how to write test cases in Manual Testing with the real time examples.

6 10035

i have 100 manual test cases, how to automate from no 1. ols detail steps

1 3901

i want manual and automation test cases and interview questions

Cambridge,

Can anybody give the syllabus of Manual testing in order wise so i would like to prepare for that in proper manner. I have only one month time to get prepare for that. Rashmi_vastred@yahoo.co.in

1 4014

Can we test the report other than manual testing?

Being an Manual tester, what will be the role or activity in test plan ?

What is the purpose of QTP in Manual Testing?

6 12005

Hi, I have almost completed 5 years in manual testing and now want to switch over or explore something new in testing. Friends, can you post me your sugesstions?

2 4523

Un-Answered Questions { Manual Testing }

Hi iam a begginer or rather new stsrter to QTP and strugling to start as i have to start writing the automated scripts for the existing manual testing could some one send me some tips ans tricks for a jump start. Any help is greatly appreciated

wht is Manual Testing Frame work. Pls anybody can give appropriate answers

wht is Manual Testing Frame work

pl. give me the list of top jobs website to register i have 2Yrs. Experience in manual testing

how will mapping between testcases and requirments(tracebility matrix) in manual testing without using any bug tracking tool

Which is the best book to ref. for design the test cases/scenario in manual testing,which gives detailed idea with all the strategies ?

Hello all, Can someone tell me what kind of questions i can expect from hiring manager along with two team members on final face to face interview for manual testing position.. I am switching from BA to QA as its better on benefits etc.. Thanks in advance

hi i want manual testing interview question(3+exp)please tell me

Can any1 tell me suppose u r doing manual testing on unix platform with Shell Script, then how it is done? How u r implementing it & what is the use of Shell scripting on Manual Testing?

Can automation testing find ssame no. of bugs what we can find by manual testing?

What Kinds of Testing should be followed for an web application while Manual Testing . Ie., Regression , Integration , Alpha , Beta , Performance , Stress ,Load , Back End(database)...etc What is the serial way to follow the above Testing Kinds in manual testing of any application. Plz clear my doubt.

I want to know about satyam manual testing questions

Hi friends, Im an MBA Finance, 2 yrs of exp workng in Investment com, + around 2 yrs of exp in Manual testing in Finane domain. Im looking for manual testing jobs but not getting any calls, Im worried is manual tesing in finance domain do have any good scopes in future or not. Plz provide me ur valuable suggestion,so tht I can best decision to retain in this platform(manual testing). or not

can anyone help me in getting unix on manual testing i.e can u forward material & web sites to my mail id (suresh_57599@yahoo.com) to understand how the work flow working on manual testing on unix and the contents.plzzzzzzzz help me its urgent.

Can any1 tell me suppose u r doing manual testing on unix platform with Shell Script, then how it is done? How u r implementing it & what is the use of Shell scripting on Manual Testing? plzzzzzzz i need ur help.