Topic :: Weblogic

Weblogic Interview Questions
Questions Answers Views Company eMail

JNDI Usage for weblogic?

HCL, IBM, TCS,

9 26559

Both BEA WebLogic and IBM WebSphere have the ability to plug in to many different web servers. Does PeopleSoft support the web servers that they plug into?

1 2011

How to debug EJB in JBoss (WebLogic or other J2EE application server) using IDE?

Wipro,

1 4116

What is Virtual Host in Weblogic , how to create it & what is the advantage ?

iFlex, TCS,

18 49823

How to set Connection Pool size in Weblogic Server ?

Infosys,

11 35238

Can any bosy send interview questions on Weblogic Application Server.

After creating conntinpool in weblogic how to write the code in programe where i can use that pool object in the programe connecting to the database and how to debug programe withou eclipse

Wipro,

2 4595

what is stub in weblogic? dont give me a defination , iwant full ans with example? also tell what is replica-aware stubs.. ok bye send ans as soon as possible

Wipro,

How can we change the port number of weblogic server when it was already installed?

Tech Mahindra,

4 57630

Which is the best tool for monitoring Weblogic server(WLS8)?

BEA, Symantec,

10 27994

what is use of application server-web logic

Oracle,

how web logic reacts with front-end and back-end application

Oracle,

1 3971

how do u start web logic in your application

FIS, Oracle,

how to deploy tomcatserver to weblogic server? write d following steps?

how to deploy apache tomcat server to weblogic server in java

IBM,

Related Topics

Un-Answered Questions { Weblogic }

Both BEA WebLogic and IBM WebSphere have the ability to plug in to many different web servers. Does PeopleSoft support the web servers that they plug into?

Will the PeopleSoft Internet Architecture, now that it embeds BEA WebLogic and IBM WebSphere, work with my other corporate web servers and tools?

how to make a index.jsp for running the site in internet and find an error for connection with weblogic server and java that give an error invalid object name.and how to maintain session.

Can any bosy send interview questions on Weblogic Application Server.

what is stub in weblogic? dont give me a defination , iwant full ans with example? also tell what is replica-aware stubs.. ok bye send ans as soon as possible

how to deploy tomcatserver to weblogic server? write d following steps?

how to deploy apache tomcat server to weblogic server in java

how to open and edit XML file in Weblogic???

what is the difference between weblogic and websphere,jboss,tomcat?

i am trying to intigrate ejb and hibernate ,from session facade i am callind dao implemented through hibernate,i am getting a ClassDefNotFoundException for this org/hibernate/Session i ve set the class path at build path and in setEnv in weblogic still .........

Hi All My name is Kiran Krishna, Can I know what are the basic testing scenarios that we need to include in the application that is hosted on the Clustered environment of weblogic 9.2 version. Oracle version is 9 OS : Window 2000 Basically I needs some General testing steps to test the hosted application . Please help me out and send me the suggestion at Kiran.Krishna@arisglobal.co.in or Kirank_k@yahoo.com

how to find the person who locked in the weblogic server

When i am useing useBean tag of JSP in weblogic server It show compiletion error..Like bad class file: C:\bea\user_projects\domains\Mahesh\applications\UseBean\WEB-INF\classes\user\UserData.class class file has wrong version 49.0, should be 48.0 Please remove or make sure it appears in the correct subdirectory of the classpath. user.UserData user1 = null; //[ /SaveName.jsp; Line: 4]

Plz Let me the Difference Between Bea Weblogic IBM Websphere

How communication happens in between weblogic and web server?