Topic :: Wing

Wing Interview Questions
Questions Answers Views Company eMail

Draw the DOL starter and star delta starter drawing?

Danfoss,

when ever i post the stock in the plant through mb1c  i am getting the following error. "posting only possible in periods 2014/10 and 2014/09 in company code ****. I did mmpv. How can i enter period and fiscal year in mmpv. i dont know exactly mmpv process. plz anybody explain me mmpv process.Thanks in advance. Regards, Ramesh.

IBM,

4 6781

do you think religion should be identifying factor why or why not ?? benift of following religion ??

SSB,

do you think religion should be identifying factor why or why not ?? benift of following religion ??

How does a ball in Cricket/Football swings ?

which of the following elements is not present in stainless steel

LASA,

List the transformation used for the following: (1) Heterogeneous Sources (2) Homogeneous Sources (3) Find the 5 highest paid employees within a dept. (4) Create a Summary table (5) Generate surrogate keys

1 2881

The company where I am working, their is rosemount 5400 series radar type level transmitter, it is meant to show level of filled tank, but along with the level it is showing temperature also, so my question is how a onon-contact type radar type level transmitter can show temperature even if it does not have any contact with the fluid?

Process Control Technologies,

In Indian Household, generally we receive 220V AC single phase supply. But AC has 2 phases, +ve & -ve. So in +ve half cycle current is flowing...so what happens in the -ve half cycle?? Please illustrate.

A banker has a seif with a cipher. Not to forget the cipher, he wants to write it coded as following: each digit to be replaced with the difference of 9 with the current digit. The banker chose a cipher. Decipher it knowing the cipher starts with a digit different than 9. I need to write a program that takes the cipher from the keyboard and prints the new cipher. I thought of the following: Take the input from the keyboard and put it into a string or an array. Go through the object with a for and for each digit other than the first, substract it from 9 and add it to another variable. Print the new variable. Theoretically I thought of it but I don't know much C. Could you give me any kind of hint, whether I am on the right track or not?

which of the following is not a storage class specifier in c?

Infosys,

1 2290

When you get following error? Error 3154: The backup set holds a backup of a database other than the existing database.

Artificial Intelligence has its expansion in the following application. (Mark all that apply) a) Planning and Scheduling b) Game Playing c) Diagnosis d) Robotics e) All of the above

1 8031

In which of the following agent does the problem generator is present? a) Learning agent b) Observing agent c) Reflex agent d) None of the mentioned

1 3800

Which of the following algorithm is online search algorithm? a) Breadth-first search algorithm b) Depth-first search algorithm c) Hill-climbing search algorithm d) None of the mentioned