(1)what is last date of monthly TDS challan deposit
(2) what is last date of TDS quarterly Return filling

Answers were Sorted based on User's Feedback

(1)what is last date of monthly TDS challan deposit (2) what is last date of TDS quarterly Return f..

Answer / auxilia

1.last date of monthly tds challan deposit is next month of
7th

2. TDS quarterly return is to be filled by 15th of quarter
end

Is This Answer Correct ?    0 Yes 0 No

(1)what is last date of monthly TDS challan deposit (2) what is last date of TDS quarterly Return f..

Answer / himanshu kapoor

answer1)
7th of next month

for the month of april- may7th
for the month of may- June7th
for the month of July- August7th
for the month of August- September7th
for the month of September- October7th
for the month of October- November7th
for the month of November- December7th
for the month of December- Jan7th
for the month of January- Feb7th
for the month of Feb- MArch7th
for the month of March- March 31st

Answer 2)

TDS quarterly return is to be filled by 15th of quarter
end

Is This Answer Correct ?    49 Yes 54 No

Post New Answer

More Taxation Interview Questions

Hi, Our Company Purchase Rs:15,00,000 worth of Truck from a person, When at the time of Payment We deduct TDS or Not? Note: There is No Agreement or Contract with them I need the Help. Regards Sakthi

5 Answers   Bajaj,

th point in when will details wil get filled in ER1 2a and 2B?capg

0 Answers  

how to calculate T.D.S on the basis of current I.Tax slab if the monthly salary is 50,000 p.m.

8 Answers  

if we sent our goods for selling purpose to our agents outsight the state, is there any need of sending c form to him or form 38

1 Answers  

what is the process of filing the return (both)

2 Answers  

what is GST? please guide us? what is the rate liable for GST? and when GST is applied?

3 Answers  

What are the taxes applicable to Diamond industries? Please let me know. Thanks.

1 Answers  

How will we caluclate interest on advance tax ?

2 Answers   Patni,

1. we pay rent of Rs:62500/= for that we deduct tds =6250.00 and the landlord claim service tax 6437.10(62500*10.3/100), we normaly paid on 05th of next month. My Question is 1. What is the Journal Enrty for this 2. Journal Entry when at Payment of TDS Please help me Regards sakthi

6 Answers  

what is the difference between CST, VAT, SALES TAX, EXCISE DUTY, CUSTOMS DUTY

15 Answers   Bhushan Power Steel, Chill Land, ITC Infotech, Valeo Lighting Systems India Private Limited,

What is different in balance sheet & trial Balance sheet ? Provisions entry in ending year ?

1 Answers   Som Datt,

can anyone answer,how to calculate TDS for the whole year of a person whose salary is Rs 9000 p.m. so his D.A. has risen up quaterly wise for eg, April - June 63%, july to sept 73% which is upto fourth quater

1 Answers  

Categories