Is This Answer Correct ?    2 Yes 16 No

10 in 4 seconds, ? in 6 minutes ..

Answer / arun

Is This Answer Correct ?    3 Yes 26 No

Post New Answer

More General Aptitude Interview Questions

3,4,6,9 what is next number

11 Answers  

20) There are certain number of hats and gloves in a box. They are of 41 red, 23 green, 11 orange. Power gone. But a woman can differentiate between hats and gloves.How many draws are required to obtain a pair of each color.

7 Answers   TCS,

If ?CERTAIN? is coded as ?XVIGZRM?, then how can ?MUNDANE? be coded in that language ? (A) NFMWZMX (B) VMZWMFN (C) NFMWZMV (D) MFMXZMV (E) None of these

2 Answers  

Total distance is 120 km . Going by 60kmph and coming back by 40kmph what is the average speed?

8 Answers   Accenture, CMC,

In a grass field, If there are 40 cows, they could eat for 40 days. If there are 30 cows, they could eat for 60 days. Than if 20 cows, How much day they could eat? a) 60 b) 80 c)55 d)50

32 Answers   IBM, Reliance, TCS,

A wizard named Nepo says "I am only three times my son's age. My father is 40 years more than twice my age. Together the three of us are a mere 1240 years old." How old is Nepo?

0 Answers   iNautix, Wipro,

In a party man & his wife ,and there r 2 son with their wives, and every son has 4 children in his family .how manyperson r in party.

0 Answers   Accenture,

Alice and Bob play the following coins-on-a-stack game. 20 coins are stacked one above the other. One of them is a special (gold) coin and the rest are ordinary coins. The goal is to bring the gold coin to the top by repeatedly moving the topmost coin to another position in the stack. Alice starts and the players take turns. A turn consists of moving the coin on the top to a position i below the top coin (0 = i = 20). We will call this an i-move (thus a 0- move implies doing nothing). The proviso is that an i-move cannot be repeated; for example once a player makes a 2- move, on subsequent turns neither player can make a 2-move. If the gold coin happens to be on top when it's a player's turn then the player wins the game. Initially, the gold coinis the third coin from the top

7 Answers   TCS,

distance D=rt where r & t are +ve and r is constant,as t increses then D_________

10 Answers   Wipro,

if f(x)=1/x**2 , then f(f(f(x)))

0 Answers   DSQ Software,

What is RAS

3 Answers   ESS, Ness Technologies, Wipro,

mukesh and anil ambani invested amount in business and made in the ration 17:13 and made some profits. if mukesh earned 800 rs more than anil. then what is the profit they have earned....?

2 Answers  

Categories