1.What is the traceability matrix template? Darw the all fields?

Answers were Sorted based on User's Feedback

1.What is the traceability matrix template? Darw the all fields?..

Answer / ragu

maping b/w testcases and requirements
fields are tecase id,requirement id,no of test cases are
passed or failed.

Is This Answer Correct ?    7 Yes 26 No

Post New Answer

More Manual Testing Interview Questions

What type of metrics we prepare in testing?What is the use of those? can any body plz let me know. udya uday_testing@yahoo.co.in

10 Answers   HCL,

What is Rekey Defect?

1 Answers   ABC, Tech Mahindra,

how to test the cookies ?

2 Answers   IBM,

What is meant by Hot Keys?

1 Answers   TCS,

What is the limitation of First Name, Middle Name & Last Name text box? and what is the limitation 0f Only Name text box?

2 Answers  

plz can anyone tell me about agile in real time

1 Answers  

Give me examples for high priority and low severity defects?

6 Answers   AppLabs,

what is agile testing with example

3 Answers   Polaris,

Hi, Glamrous Should I write the test case for dropdown field For Above: -ve test case Test Case Name Expected Esult Without selecting Category - Default category should get select Is this a valid test case?

2 Answers  

1.How can you Pick Integration Test Cases? 2.When will you start Regression Testing? 3.What is the difference between QA & QC? 4.When Will you Exit In Testing? 5.Test Deliverable's 6.What is the difference between windows based appln and web based appln? 7.What are the types of regression testing?

1 Answers   Nous,

what is the outcome of testing?

6 Answers  

After successful login,If I have to check whether the name of the screen,other contents are proper or not this is called GUI testing.But if I am writing the test for functionality.then may I have to add this [Screen name,other contents]to expected result in my Functional testing or I have to write the other test case document for GUI testing?Thanks in Advance

2 Answers  

Categories