14%of 14000 is equal to

Answers were Sorted based on User's Feedback

14%of 14000 is equal to..

Answer / vyshnavi

Is This Answer Correct ?    1 Yes 12 No

Post New Answer

More General Aptitude Interview Questions

Two coins one with HEAD IN BOTH SIDES and the other coin HEAD IN ONE SIDE AND TAIL IN THE OTHER SIDE is in a box,a coin is taken at random and FOUND HEAD IN ONE SIDE .what is the probability that THE OTHER SIDE IS HEAD?

0 Answers   Accenture,

How many mashes are there in a sq. m of wire gauge. Each mesh being 8mm long X 5mm width

0 Answers   IIT Delhi,

There is a leak in the bottom of a cistern. When the cistern is thoroughly repaired, it would be filled in 3 ? hours. It now takes half an hour longer. If the cistern is full, how long will the leak take to empty the cistern? (a) 24 hours (b) 28 hours (c) 21 hours (d) 27 hours (e) None of these

7 Answers   Bank Exams,

what would be the next number in the sequence 8, 20, 28, 44, ?

8 Answers  

Dear Sir, Please send me the last 5 years question paper of Clerkship exam to my mail ID. My mail ID is alam_ershad@hotmail.com

0 Answers   State Bank Of India SBI,

(root 200) - (root 50) =?

4 Answers   Citicorp, COSL, Wipro,

a sum 's' is devided into 4 parts.second person gets Rs 10 more than first.3rd person is Rs 10 more than second, 4th is 10 more than 3rd. how much amount do 1st person get.

14 Answers   ICICI, Wipro,

If the area of a square has increased by 69%,by what % has its side increased?

0 Answers   IBM,

Ms. Anurag Awasthi deposits an amount of Rs. 56500 to obtain a simple interest at the rats of 12% p.a. for 3 years. What total amount will Mr. Anurag Awasthi get at the end of 3 year?

0 Answers   Axis Bank,

burns caused by steam are more severe then burns by hot water.wahy?

1 Answers  

You need to purchase a textbook for nursing school. The book cost $80.00, and the sales tax where you are purchasing the book is 8.25%. You have $100. How much change will you receive back?

4 Answers  

A man while going down in a escalator(which is moving down) takes 50 steps to reach down and while going up takes 125 steps. If he goes 5 times faster upwards than downwards. What will be the total no of steps if the escalator were'nt moving.

0 Answers  

Categories