Topic :: Moderator

Moderator Interview Questions
Questions Answers Views Company eMail

A moderator is used in nuclear reactors in order to 1 Increase the number of neutrons 2 Decrease the number of neutrons 3 Slow down the speed of neutrons 4 Accelerate the neutrons

1 2440

A moderator is used in nuclear reactors in order to 1 Increase the number of neutrons 2 Decrease the number of neutrons 3 Slow down the speed of neutrons 4 Accelerate the neutrons

1 2230

1 2626

what is the role of moderator in testing?

2 9762

Why is heavy water used as a moderator?

2 4751

There are 8 stamps, 4 Red and 4 Green. There are three logicians also. One moderator sticks thow stamps each on the forhead of each logician such that each of them can see all the stamps except those on his forhead and the two in moderator's pocket. Then the moderator asked each whether he knows the colors of the stamps he wears? Then the answeres were: A: "No" B: "No" C: "No" A: "No" B: "Yes" What were the colours of the stamps that B wears?

Accenture,

In which reactor the coolant and moderator are the same ?

Which nuclear reactor uses water as a coolant, moderator and reflector ?

Which reactor uses heavy water as moderator ?

Which reactor has no moderator ?

Which reactor requires no moderator ?

What is the role of moderator in the review process?

Tell me why is heavy water used as a moderator?