Topic :: Unit Testing

Unit Testing Interview Questions
Questions Answers Views Company eMail

what is unit testing? It comes under white box or Black Box testing?

Trigent,

19 42535

How do you write UTP?(unit test plan)

What are three test cases you should go through in unit testing?

Siebel Systems, Wipro,

1 7440

how do we do unit testing in mainfrmae. explain step-wise.

IBM, JBK,

2 15100

How did you design your unit tests?What about integration tests?

How do you write unit test cases ?

College School Exams Tests, Microsoft,

6 23809

How does unit testing play a role in the development / software lifecycle?

TCS,

1 5778

1.Unit testing ->integration testing->system testing->UAT in this where do u do the functional testing & regression testing? if these two done in each phase why should not mentioned in that ? 2.What are the difference b/w client & server? 3.While doing regression testing one bug raised due to functionality dependency, what is the bug status that one?

2 5498

1.Unit testing ->integration testing->system testing->UAT in this where do u do the functional testing & regression testing? if these two done in each phase why should not mentioned in that ?

ITC Infotech,

6 13968

wht tool did u use in unit testing?and plz give me some important fields in it?how does it look lke?

L&T,

2 6737

What is heuristic checklist used in Unit Testing?

1 3062

Tell me please whether Unit Testing comes under "Black box testing" OR "White Box testing" ?

6 7441

what is the similarity between black box testing and unit testing

CitiGroup,

7 10241

What is the difference between unit testing and integration testing?

3 5800

At what stage the unit testing has to be done?

2 7108

Un-Answered Questions { Unit Testing }

1--How many functions u develop 2--What is an array 3-- where is ur server 4--U involved in unit testing 5--how ur test the background colour using QTP

what are the steps followed in unit testing, system testing, integration testing

-What do you think about unit testing? -How do you assure quality of the code you release? -How do you release software?

Hi can anyone pls let me know, how many test case can be written to this C question (Unit testing) *funame (Int x, Long b) { x=b; x < 5 } Note: - Return type is boolean - Input type is unsigned char

what is unit testing ? on which basis you will write test case ?

1)diff between shortcut-key and alias table? 2)what is unit testing? 3)what is scorecard?

what is unit testing?tell me proceedure

explain about unit testing? in real time?

Hello sap tech gurus, please see if you can answer my questons with real life expreiences. 1. Explain me your expreience in customizing with Intercompany Billing? 2. give an example of unit testing and integration testing you have performed in your expreience? 3. While working with Copy control functionality, what exactly did you do within data transfer routines? Please answer any question or all questions possible. Thank you veryyy much in advance!!!. my email is l.mohan89@yahoo.com

What do you mean by Unit Testing, Integration Testing, System Testing, and User Acceptance Testing and when do you do them?

Using which language Test cases are added in .ptu file of RTRT unit testing???

What is Unit Testing & Integration Testing. Explain with example considering FICO module.

Explain the three test cases in unit testing?

Explain the tools used for unit testing in ASP.Net MVC

What are functional testing and unit testing?