Topic :: Unit Testing

Unit Testing Interview Questions
Questions Answers Views Company eMail

Does The Stress Test Account For The Impact Of The Outcome Of The Referendum In The United Kingdom On Eu Membership?

What is the default Unit and Functional Testing Framework for Play? What is the default Build Tool for Play? What is the Default Template Engine for Play? What is the built-in Web Server available in Play Framework?

What is the definition of the unit test?

Define the unit test with PyUnit?

Explain the three test cases in unit testing?

Siebel,

Which attribute adorn a test class to be picked up by the NUnit GUI in the NUnit test framework?

Siebel,

Explain the tools used for unit testing in ASP.Net MVC

B-Ways TecnoSoft,

in the nunit test framework, which attribute must adorn a test class in order for it to be picked up by the nunit gui?

Siebel Systems,

What are functional testing and unit testing?

IBM,

What is unittest in Python?

What is Unit Testing in SAP?

Verifone,

In simple steps how will you do unit testing using VSTS?

QuestPond,

Unit Testing can be done by using Nunit?

QuestPond,

How did you do unit testing in your project?

QuestPond,

You are the project manager for a top-secret software project for an agency of the United States Government. Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to complete the project using internal resources. The reason is because getting top secret clearances for contractors takes quite a bit of time and waiting for clearances would jeopardize the implementation date. Your programmers are 80 percent of the way through the programming and testing work when your agency appoints a new executive director. Slowly but surely your programmers are taken off this project and reassigned to the executive director's hot new project. Which of the following type of project ending is this? A. Starvation B. Extinction C. Addition D. Integration

Un-Answered Questions { Unit Testing }

1--How many functions u develop 2--What is an array 3-- where is ur server 4--U involved in unit testing 5--how ur test the background colour using QTP

what are the steps followed in unit testing, system testing, integration testing

-What do you think about unit testing? -How do you assure quality of the code you release? -How do you release software?

Hi can anyone pls let me know, how many test case can be written to this C question (Unit testing) *funame (Int x, Long b) { x=b; x < 5 } Note: - Return type is boolean - Input type is unsigned char

what is unit testing ? on which basis you will write test case ?

1)diff between shortcut-key and alias table? 2)what is unit testing? 3)what is scorecard?

what is unit testing?tell me proceedure

explain about unit testing? in real time?

Hello sap tech gurus, please see if you can answer my questons with real life expreiences. 1. Explain me your expreience in customizing with Intercompany Billing? 2. give an example of unit testing and integration testing you have performed in your expreience? 3. While working with Copy control functionality, what exactly did you do within data transfer routines? Please answer any question or all questions possible. Thank you veryyy much in advance!!!. my email is l.mohan89@yahoo.com

What do you mean by Unit Testing, Integration Testing, System Testing, and User Acceptance Testing and when do you do them?

Using which language Test cases are added in .ptu file of RTRT unit testing???

What is Unit Testing & Integration Testing. Explain with example considering FICO module.

Explain the three test cases in unit testing?

Explain the tools used for unit testing in ASP.Net MVC

What are functional testing and unit testing?