Topic :: Unit Testing

Unit Testing Interview Questions
Questions Answers Views Company eMail

Explain Customization ,unit testing ,Validation , Integration testing user acceptance for enhancements & developments & Configurations

What is Junit and bash testing

1 3791

For polarity test on a 11/3.3kV 2.5MVA delta-star Unit Auxiliary transformer,415V 3-phase supply was applied at the HV. Connection between Aa was made with a 2.5mm cable. As soon as power was switched on the cable caught fire and burnt. This test was then abandoned. It is noteworthy to say that a similar cable was also used in a similar transformer for the same. The cable did not burn and test was successfully completed with good result. What is wrong? Please, help me out.

3 6480

How we make scripts for unit testing with Nunit.

What does black-box testing mean at the unit, integration, and system levels?

TCS,

how we write a jwebunit test case for check whether the ip address correct or not.

TCS,

how we test the login page using jwebunit test case...

CTS,

how to write a jwebunit testcase for ejb3.0 project

Wipro,

how to write junit testcase for ejb3.0 project.. pls reply soon to this mail id shnkrgnsh@gmail.com

IBM,

what is unit testing?what are the structures in unit testing?

IBM,

5 8742

what is unit testing ? on which basis you will write test case ?

Is unit testing possible or even desirable in all circumstances?Provide example to justify your answer.

How to write test case (Unit test plan)

Syntel,

1 3775

explain unit testing,systemtesting,integrated testing

CSC,

1 6239

What is the need of smoke test even when unit test is done by developers?

6 7641

Un-Answered Questions { Unit Testing }

1--How many functions u develop 2--What is an array 3-- where is ur server 4--U involved in unit testing 5--how ur test the background colour using QTP

what are the steps followed in unit testing, system testing, integration testing

-What do you think about unit testing? -How do you assure quality of the code you release? -How do you release software?

Hi can anyone pls let me know, how many test case can be written to this C question (Unit testing) *funame (Int x, Long b) { x=b; x < 5 } Note: - Return type is boolean - Input type is unsigned char

what is unit testing ? on which basis you will write test case ?

1)diff between shortcut-key and alias table? 2)what is unit testing? 3)what is scorecard?

what is unit testing?tell me proceedure

explain about unit testing? in real time?

Hello sap tech gurus, please see if you can answer my questons with real life expreiences. 1. Explain me your expreience in customizing with Intercompany Billing? 2. give an example of unit testing and integration testing you have performed in your expreience? 3. While working with Copy control functionality, what exactly did you do within data transfer routines? Please answer any question or all questions possible. Thank you veryyy much in advance!!!. my email is l.mohan89@yahoo.com

What do you mean by Unit Testing, Integration Testing, System Testing, and User Acceptance Testing and when do you do them?

Using which language Test cases are added in .ptu file of RTRT unit testing???

What is Unit Testing & Integration Testing. Explain with example considering FICO module.

Explain the three test cases in unit testing?

Explain the tools used for unit testing in ASP.Net MVC

What are functional testing and unit testing?