Topic :: Repair

Repair Interview Questions
Questions Answers Views Company eMail

What is a repair request?

What can the SET option of the Repair Utility accomplish?

1 4774

What can the Locate option of the Repair Utility accomplish?

2 4690

How can we repair a MySQL table?

Infosys,

2 6103

how to repair /etc/system file with out using jump start and without using os software cd

IBM,

4 8665

ORA-15103: conflicting or duplicate REPAIR options

1 2503

ORA-24126: invalid CASCADE_FLAG passed to DBMS_REPAIR.string procedure

1 5772

i want how to repair registry

Impetus, Reliance, TCS,

6 12320

whichever documents prepaired by the FUNCTIONAL CONSULTANT while implementing project by using AIM.

2 10786

whichever documents prepaired by the FUNCTIONAL CONSULTANT while implementing project by using AIM.

3 8381

Accenture, TCS,

8 16073

TCS,

4 16435

where do u find the option "REPAIR REQUEST"? WHAT IS THE USE OF THAT?

Cap Gemini, John Deere, TCS,

7 20124

The total cost for car repair is 195. Where the cost for carburetor is one third of the tube and cost for braking is two third of the tube. Whereas the cost for acc and wheel balancing is one third each. Find the cost for repair the tube?

2 4604

how to prepair the acccounting MIS report?

1 3182

Related Topics

Un-Answered Questions { Repair }

What is a repair request?

sir, i have completed engineering diploma in electronics and now got the call letter for written exam for the post "junior engineer" from rrb chennai. could you help me about the model and type of questions that i should prepair?

What is type failure of road surface? how to repair the failure of road surface?

what are the major & minor faults that occur in an inverter and in UPS ? And how to repair and resolve them ?

Iam selected for final round of interview in IDBI bank for asst. manager post. Can any one help me in knowing what kind of questions will be asked in the interview and how should i prepair?

Erection and Instalation charges of Rs 7500 to Lift was debited to repairs and maintenance account. Rectify it

Hi Friends, Can anyone send me a Six Sigma question bank with answers on my email id : apexin2009@gmail.com. I am a quality manager in a Mulitnational Company. I have to design a question paper for my already trained green belts and black belts. I had a great knowledge base on six sigma at my home pc but since the mother board has gone bad and it has gobe for repair, I am not able to design a question paper. Please send me a question bank if anyone of you has it. I know that these things are really valuable but I would be highly obliged if you can do this favour. I would look forward to a long professional relationship with that individual. Thanks

We a One DHCP Server in org with 500 users if my DHCP is down and somehow it can`t be repaired within 2 days what the alternative rather than static IP?

my question is that i want help 2-5-2010 on this date i have to go for interview and written test for og-111 officer post in national bank .any budy guide me which type of question comes into test from which web i get question and prepairation for test please if any body have any i dea than email me on this email adress tufail_memon4u@hotmail.com thanks

How can we prepairing Interview

PLEASE ANY ONE READ THIS MESSAGE ANSWER ME AT MY EMAIL ID surendrasaroj18@gmail.com sir i am prepairing for section engineer exam taken by railway my branch is chemical engineering i want previous paper of chemical engineering of section engineer exam taken by railway. please answer me as soon as possible thankyou

how install base integrated with deporepair?

1. Nine students in a science class separately weighed a small object on the same scale. The weights (in grams) recorded by each student are shown below. 6.2 6.0 6.0 15.3 6.1 6.3 6.2 6.329 6.2 The students want to determine as accurately as they can the actual weight of this object. Of the following methods, which would you recommend they use? a. Use the most common number, which is 6.2 b. Use the 6.329 since it includes more decimal places. c. Add up the 9 numbers and divide by 9. d. Throw out the 15.3, add up the other 8 numbers and divide by 8. 2. The following message is printed on a bottle of prescription medication: WARNING: For application to skin areas there is a 15% chance of developing a rash. If a rash develops, consult your physician. Which of the following is the best interpretation of this warning? a. Don’t use the medication on your skin-- there’s a good chance of developing a rash. b. For application to the skin, apply only 15% of the recommended dose. c. If a rash develops, it will probably involve only 15% of the skin. d. About 15 of 100 people who use this medication develop a rash. e. There is hardly a chance of getting a rash using this medication. 3. The Springfield Meteorological Center wanted to determine the accuracy of their weather forecasts. They searched their records for those days when forecasts had reported a 70% chance of rain. They compared their forecasts to records of whether or not it actually rained on those particular days. The forecast of 70% chance of rain can be considered very accurate if it rained on: a. 95%-100% of those days. b. 85%-94% of those days. c. 75%-84% of those days. d. 65%-74% of those days. e. 55%-64% of those days. 4. A teacher wants to change the seating arrangement in her class in the hopes that it will increase the number of comments her students make. She first decides to see how many comments students make with the current seating arrangement. A record of the number of comments made by her 8 students during one class period is shown below. ____ _Student Initials _ A.A R.F. A.G. J.G. C.K. N.K. J.L. A.W. Number of Comments 0 5 2 22 3 2 1 2 . She wants to summarize this data by computing the typical number of comments made that day. Of the following methods, which would you recommend she use? a. Use the most common number, which is 2. b. Add up the 8 numbers and divide by 8. c. Throw out the 22, and then add up the other 7 and divide by 7. d. Throw out the 0, add up the other 7 numbers and divide by 7. For items 5-6 A new medication is being tested to determine its effectiveness in the treatment of eczema, an inflammatory condition of the skin. Thirty patients with eczema were selected to participate in the study. The patients were randomly divided into two groups. Twenty patients in an experimental group received the medication, while ten patients in a control group received no medication. The results after two months are shown below. Experimental group (medication) Control group (no medication) Improved 8 Improved 2 No improvement 12 No Improvement 8 5. Based on the data, I think the medication was: a. somewhat effective b. basically ineffective 6. If you chose option a, select the one If you chose option b, select the explanation below that best describes one explanation below that best your reasoning. describes your reasoning. a. 40% of the people (8/20) in the a. In the control group, experimental group improved. two people improved even without medication. b. 8 people improved in the experimental b. In the experimental group, group while only 2 improved in the more people didn’t get control group better than did (12 vs. 8). c. In the experimental group, the number c. The difference between of people who improved is only 4 less the numbers who than the number who didn’t improve improved and didn’t (12-8), while in the control group the improve is about the difference is 6 (8-2). same in each group (4 vs. 6). d. 40% of the patients in the d. Only 40% of the patients in experimental group improved (8/20), the experimental group while only 20% improved in the improved (8/20), while 20%. control group (2/10). improved in the control group (2/10). Items 7-9 Listed below are several possible reasons one might question the results of the experiment described above. Mark A for every reason you agree with. A = Agree B = Disagree 7. It’s not possible to compare the two groups because there are different numbers of patients in each group. 8. With a sample size of 30, it’s possible that random assignment of patients may have, just by chance, placed the most severe cases in one of the groups. 9. I’m not given enough information about how doctors decided whether or not patients improved. Doctors may have been biased in their judgment. 10. Two containers, labeled A and B, are filled with red and blue marbles in the following quantities. Container Red Blue A 6 4 B 60 40 Each container is shaken vigorously. After choosing one of the containers, you will reach in, without looking, draw out a marble. If the marble is blue, you win $50. Which container gives you the best chance of drawing a blue marble? a. Container A (with 6 red and 4 blue) b. Container B (with 60 red and 40 Blue) c. Equal chances from each container. 11. Which of the following sequences is most likely to result from flipping a fair coin five times? (H=Heads, T=Tails) a. H H H T T b. T H H T H c. T H T T T d. H T H T H e. All four are equally likely Items 12-15 Select one or more explanations for possible coin-flipping outcomes. A = Agree B = Disagree 12. Since coin flipping is random, the coin ought to alternate frequently between landing heads and tails. 13. If you repeatedly flipped a coin five times, each of the sequences would occur about as often as any sequence. 14. If you get a couple of heads in a row, the probability of tails on the next flip increases. 15. Every sequence of five flips has exactly the same probability of occurring. 17. Listed below are the same sequences of H’s and T’s that were listed in Item 11. Which of the sequences is least likely to result from flipping a coin 5 times? a. H H H T T b. T H H T H c. T H T T T d. H T H T H e. All four sequences are equally unlikely Items 17-22 A marketing research company was asked to determine how much money teenagers (ages 13-19) spend on recorded music (cassette tapes, CD’s, and DVD’s). The company randomly selected 80 malls located around the country. A field researcher stood in a central location in the mall and passers-by who appeared to be the approximate age were asked to fill out the questionnaire. A total of 2,050 questionnaires were completed by teenagers. On the basis of this survey, the research company reported that the average teenager in this country spends $155 each year on recorded music. Listed below are several statements concerning the survey. Mark A for each statement you agree with. Mark B for each statement you disagree with. A = Agree B = Disagree 17. The average is based on teenagers’ estimates of what they spend and therefore could be quite different from what teenagers actually spend. 18. They should have done the survey at more than 80 malls if they wanted an average based on teenagers throughout the country. 19. The sample of 2,050 teenagers is too small to permit drawing a conclusion about the entire country. 20. They should have asked teenagers coming out of music stores. 21. The average could be a poor estimate of the spending of all teenagers given that teenagers were not randomly chosen to fill out the questionnaire. 22. The average could be a poor estimate of the spending of all teenagers given that only teenagers in malls were sampled. 23. Five faces of a fair die are painted black, and one face is painted white. The die is rolled six times. Which of the following results is more likely? a. Black side up on five of the rolls; white side up on the other roll b. Black side up on all six rolls c. a and b are equally likely 24. Half of all newborn children are girls and half are boys. Hospital A records an average of 50 births a day. Hospital B records an average of 10 births a day. On a particular day, which hospital is more likely to record 80% or more female births. a. Hospital A (with 50 births a day) b. Hospital B (with 10 births a day) c. The two hospitals are equally likely to record such an event. 25. The Caldwells want to buy a new car, and they have narrowed their choices to a Buick or an Oldsmobile. They first consulted an issue of Consumer Reports, which compared rates of repairs for various cars. Records or repairs done on 400 cars of each type showed somewhat fewer mechanical problems with the Buick than the Oldsmobile. The Caldwells then talked to three friends, two Oldsmobile owners, and one former Buick Owner. Both Oldsmobile owners reported having a few mechanical problems, but nothing major. The Buick owner, however, exploded when asked how he liked his car: “First the fuel injection went out-- $250 bucks. Next I started having trouble with the rear end and had to replace it. I finally decided to sell it after the transmission went. I’d never buy another Buick.” The Caldwells want to buy the car that is less likely to require major repair work. Given what they currently know, which car would you recommend that they buy? a. I would recommend they buy the Oldsmobile, primarily because of all the trouble their friend had with his Buick. Since they haven’t heard similar horror stories about an Oldsmobile, they should go with it. b. I would recommend they buy the Buick in spite of their friend’s bad experience. This is just one case, while the information reported in Consumer Report is based on many cases. And according to the data, the Buick is somewhat less likely to require repairs. c. I would tell them that it didn’t matter which car they bought. Even though one of the models might be more likely than the other to require repairs, they could still, just by chance, get stuck with a particular car that would need a lot of repairs. They may as well toss a coin to decide. 26. Forty college students participated in a study of the effect of sleep on test scores. Twenty of the students volunteered to stay up all night studying the night before the test (no sleep group). The other 20 students (the control group) went to bed by 11:00 p.m. on the evening of the test. The test scores for each group are shown in the graphs below. Each dot on the graph represents a particular student’s score. For example, the two dots above 80 in the bottom graph indicate that two students in the sleep group scored 80 on the test. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 30 40 50 60 70 80 90 100 Test Scores: No- Sleep Group . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 30 40 50 60 70 80 90 100 Test Scores: Sleep Group Examine the two graphs carefully. Then choose from the 6 possible conclusions listed below the one you most agree with. a. The no-sleep group did better because none of these students scored below 40 and, a student in this group achieved the highest score. b. The no-sleep group did better because its average appears to be a little higher than the average of the sleep group. c. There is no difference between the two groups because there is considerable overlap in the scores of the two groups. d. There is no difference between the two groups because the difference between their averages is small compared to the amount of variation in the scores. e. The sleep group did better because its average appears to be a little higher than the average of the no sleep group. Items 27-31 For one month, 500 elementary students kept a daily record of the hours spent watching television. The average number of hours per week spent watching television was 28. The researchers conducting the study also obtained report cards for each of the students. They found that the students who did well in school spent less time watching television than those students who did poorly. Listed below are several possible statements concerning the results of this research. Mark A for each statement you agree with. A = Agree B = Disagree 27. The sample of 500 is too small to permit drawing conclusions. 28. If a student decreases the amount of time spent watching television, his or her performance in school would improve. 29. Even though students who did well watched less television, this doesn’t necessarily mean that watching television hurts school performance. 30. One month is not a long enough period of time to estimate how many hours the students really spend watching television. 31. The research demonstrates that watching television causes poorer performance in school. Items 32-37 The school committee of a small town wanted to determine the average number of children per household in their town. They divided the total number of children in the town by 50, the total number of households. Indicate which statements must be true if the average number of children per household is exactly 2.2. Mark A for the statements you agree with and B for the statements you disagree with. A = Agree B = Disagree 32. Half of the households in the town have more than 2 children. 33. More households in the town have 3 children than have 2 children. 34. There are 110 children in the town. 35. There are 2.2 children in the town for every adult. 36. The most common number of children in a household is 2. 37. More households in the town have 2 children than have 3 children. 38. When two dice are simultaneously thrown it is possible that one of the following two results occurs: Result 1: A 5 and a 6 are obtained. Result 2: A 5 is obtained twice. Select the response that you agree with most: a. The chance of obtaining each of these results is equal. b. There is more chance of obtaining Result 1. c. There is more chance of obtaining Result 2. d. It is impossible to give an answer. 39. When three dice are simultaneously thrown, which of the following results is MOST LIKELY to be obtained? a. Result 1: A 5, a 3 and a 6 b. Result 2: A 5 three times c. Result 3: A 5 twice and a 3 d. All three results are equally likely 40. When three dice are simultaneously thrown, which of these three results is LEAST LIKELY to be obtained? a. Result 1: A 5, a 3 and a 6 b. Result 2: A 5 three times c. Result 3: A 5 twice and a 3 d. All three results are equally unlikely

hi this is chik here iam showing my current project ERP and am prepair in hr model please tell me details about it and what all function test in hr model and give me some test caserelated to this module.Please tell me am faceing lots of problem in interview am not able to explain in interview please help me out my id is chiku_69@yahoo.in

.What do you do to install a new Windows 2003 R2 DC in a Windows 2003 AD? 14. How would you find all users that have not logged on since last month? 15. What are the DS* commands? 16. What’s the difference between LDIFDE and CSVDE? Usage considerations? 17. What are the FSMO roles? Who has them by default? What happens when each one fails? 18. What FSMO placement considerations do you know of? 19. I want to look at the RID allocation table for a DC. What do I do? 20. What’s the difference between transferring a FSMO role and seizing one? Which one should you NOT seize? Why? 21. How do you configure a “stand-by operation master” for any of the roles? 22. How do you backup AD? 23. How do you restore AD? 24. How do you change the DS Restore admin password? 25. Why can’t you restore a DC that was backed up 4 months ago? 26. What are GPOs? 27. What is the order in which GPOs are applied? 28. Name a few benefits of using GPMC. 29. What are the GPC and the GPT? Where can I find them? 30. What are GPO links? What special things can I do to them? 31. What can I do to prevent inheritance from above? 32. How can I override blocking of inheritance? 33. How can you determine what GPO was and was not applied for a user? Name a few ways to do that. 34. A user claims he did not receive a GPO, yet his user and computer accounts are in the right OU, and everyone else there gets the GPO. What will you look for? 35. Name a few differences in Vista GPOs 36. Name some GPO settings in the computer and user parts. 37. What are administrative templates? 38. What’s the difference between software publishing and assigning? 39. Can I deploy non-MSI software with GPO? 40. You want to standardize the desktop environments (wallpaper, My Documents, Start menu, printers etc.) on the computers in one department. How would you do that? 1.What Is the diff b/w Win NT & win 2000 ? 2. What is difference b/w WIN NT DNS,DhCP and Win 2000 DNS,DHCp ? 3. What are the seven Layers of OSI model ? 4. what Is TCP /IP / 5. What is the difference b/w Netbios name & Hostname resolution ? 6. What are the Features of AD ?What are the diff roles of AD ?(FsmO) 7. How do you carry out migration from NT 4.0 to Windows 2000 ? 8. What is the size of SAM DB in NT 4.0 and how many objects can be created in win NT / Win 2k / 9. How do uimplement group policy and what is the difference b/w s/w deployment and publishing in AD ? 10. Where does u change the role in AD FSMO roles ? 11. What is dynamic DNS and how dows it register with DHCP ? 12. What are the new features of windows 2000 ? 13. Can u rename a domain in win 2k environment ? 14. What is the backup policy that is taken in your company and what is the s/w that is used for taking back up ? 15. How do you update Antivirus on all machines (is it Auto update or manual update) 16. What is the system state data in Win 2k / 17. How do you repair a Blue Screen error ? 18. How is OS hardening done in Servers ? 19. How is auditing is carried out a workstations? 20. Hopw RAs setup in NT and hopw is the permission given for a NT user ? 21. what are the feautures of AD ? 22. by default what is the trust relation ship in Win2k ?] 23. What is native mode in win2k and can we have prewin2k environment(Win nt,win95,98,Me etc)in native mode ? Ans No, only it possible in mIxed mode.it support Pre windows 2000. 24. What is Global catalog server ? 25. Where do you Promote a BDC and PDC ? Ans : Server Manager 26. By default when Win 2k is installed what is the role it assumes and how do you promote it to dC ? 27. what is LDAP protocol / 28. What are EFS , DFS and Kerberos in Win 2k / 29. What is forest , Tree, Organization Unit and site in Win 2k3 ? 30. Can you establish Trust relation ship b/w win 2k and Win Nt machine in native mode environment ? 31. What are the files systems supported Win 2k and 2k3 ? 32. What is tool used to manage disk management tasks ? 33. What is the different between a Basic disc and Dynamic disc ? Can you revert dynamic disk to basic disk ? 34. What are the different levels of RAID that can be setup ? 35. What are the different roles played by a DNS server ? 36. What is a ZONE in DNS ? 37. What is the tool used to move an object with in a domain ? . 38. What is delegation in Ad and what are the benefits ? 39. What is thea System policy in Win NT ? 40. What is folder redirection and how is it accomplished ? 41. Where do you create a group policy in Win 2k nd 2k3 ? 42. How do you setup Disk quotas in Win 2k and 2k3? 43. What is subnet mask Default gateway and router ? 44. How do you configuring auditing in Win 2k and what tools do you use to view the results / 45. What are the 5 different type of backup strategy followed ? 46. What is ERD and how it is created in WIN NT / 2000 / 2003 ? 47. What is the data that is backed up when you backup system state data in win 2k ? 48. How is VPN setup in Windows 2000/2003 ? 49. What is a WINS Server and what is the role in NT/2000/20003 environment ? 50. What is IP Sec in Win 2k /2003 ? 51. What is the tool used manage IIS / 52. How do you secure IIS Website ? 53. How do you setup Multiple websites using a single IP address ? 54. What are Certificate Services in Win 2k nd 2k3? 55. How do you setup RIS and what are the requrirements on client ends ? 56. How many Licenses are provided by default when you setup Terminal services and what are the 2 different modes that a Terminal services can be setup ? 57. What is the tool used to measure the performance in win2k server ? 58. How do you authorize DHCP Server in AD ? 59. What are the prerequisites for installing AD ? 60. What are the file systems supported by Win NT ? 61. How do you remotely start and stop the services in IIS and Controlpanel on a remote machine ? 62. How do you debug the blue screen problem ? 63. Have You Subscribed Technet , MSDN ? 64. How do you troubleshoot a NTLDR,NTDETECT missing issues in Win NT /2000 ? 65. How do you change Boot time in NT/2000/2003 ? 66. what is the regular maintainance on Win Nt server (Event log,chkdisk,rdisk ) 67. What is the difference b/w Exchnage 5.5 and Exchange 2000 /2003? 68. Which are the services in Exchange Server 2003 ? 69. What are the storage groups in Exchange 2k and how many mailbox per storage group can be setup per storage grouping Exch 2k and 2k3 ? 70. What are connectors in Exchange Server and what are the different type of connectors in exchange 2000/2003 ? 71. What is a Site in terms on Exch Server and Win 2000 ? 72. What is circular logging in Exch 2000 ? 73. What are the circular logging in Excjh 2000 ? 74. What are the ifferent authentication methods used in IIS ?Where do you Configure this is IIS ? 75. What are the 4 steps involved in getting IP address from DHCP server ? 76. What is push and pull partners in terms if WINs Server ? 77. How do you back up WINS DB and what format is it stored ? 78. What is the difference WIN NT DHCP and WIN 2k DHcp ? 79. In MS Exch is there any option to forward all my incoming e-mails to another e-mail address ? 80. In what format are the mails and public folder data stored on Exch server ? 81. In what format are the mails stored on client side ? 82. What is Clustering and what are the different methodology in which clustering can be implemented ? 83. What are the 4 domains models defined by MS relating to NT 4.0 ? 84. What is the diff and advantage and disadvantages between a workgroup and domain model ? 85. What is a Trust Real;tion ship & How is it established in NT 4.0 ? 86. What is LAN and WAN ? 87. What is the diff b/w Local group and global group ? 88. What is distributed file system and different types of dfs model and how is it implemented in 2000/2003 ? 89. What is a Hosts and LM Hosts file and how is it useful ? 90. What is B Node,P-node,H-node and M-node in terms of WINS ? 91. What is AT command and how do you schedule automated backup in NT 4.0 92. What is ISINTEGand ESEUTIL in Exch Server ? 93. What is the use of ExchService account in Exchange Server ? 94. what are the Pre requisites for Exchange server installation ? 95. Can my Exchange server check POP3 mail ?