Planning Interview Questions
Questions Answers Views Company eMail

What is consumption based planning?

Deloitte,

5 24813

IN which year planning commission was set up in Independent India

APPSC, IIPM,

11 18164

Explain the planning and creating datapool with an example?

1 6777

You are planning the deployment of an ASP.NET application. The application uses a Visual Studio .NET component named DataAccess that will be shared with other applications on your Web server. You are using Visual Studio .NET to create a Windows Installer package. You need to deploy DataAccess and the ASP.NET application so that they can be uninstalled later of necessary. What should you do? A . Create a setup project for DataAccess. Add the ASP.NET application in a custom action. B . Create a setup project for the ASP.NET application. Create another setup project for DataAccess. C . Create a Web setup project for the ASP.NET application. Add a project output for DataAccess. D . Create a Web setup project for the ASP.NET application. Add a merge module for DataAccess.

Syntax Softtech,

3 6038

How to configure the planning calendar for the ATP calculation where goods are shipped every other working day?

3 10378

can someone give me a clear idea of succession planning and career mapping?

Honeywell,

5 9179

Explain the planning and creating datapool with an example?

1 3624

My high school sewing class is planning a fashion show of their designs for next spring. I am in charge of organizing the entire show. Can you help me with theme ideas and tips on making sure the show runs smoothly?

What training have you undergone in project planning?

Microsoft,

How do the audits cover planning activities?

Microsoft,

3 6534

WHAt is diff between test plan and test planning?

5 7940

Assumptions while planning an IS project involve a high degree of risk because they are: A. based on known constraints. B. based on objective past data. C. a result of lack of information. D. often made by unqualified people.

1 6725

The planning and monitoring of computer resources to ensure that they are being used efficiently and effectively is: A. hardware monitoring. B. capacity management. C. network management. D. job scheduling.

1 4802

Disaster recovery planning addresses the: A. technological aspect of business continuity planning. B. operational piece of business continuity planning. C. functional aspect of business continuity planning. D. overall coordination of business continuity planning.

1 3537

Disaster recovery planning for a company's computer system usually focuses on: A. operations turnover procedures. B. strategic long-range planning. C. the probability that a disaster will occur. D. alternative procedures to process transactions.

1 5165

Related Topics

Un-Answered Questions { Planning }

what is the impact of tourism on regional economic development,employment and land use planning?

What and where are the policy statements for software project planning?

What training have you undergone in project planning?

hello sir sir i want to let you know that my application had been not checked at the mumbai embassy they straight away told me that i belong to southern region and i must go to chennai. now, i am planning for chennai embassy will there be any question about why u went to mumbai first as i want to describe in briefly that uptill my intermediate i completed my studies in mumbai and then i came to hyderabad and completed my undergraduation so even my parents stay in mumbai even i have a home over there.my dad is a government employee there so what should i have to say at the interview if they asks me why i first went to mumbai embassy.

BRIEFLY DESCRIBE YOUR IDEAL JOB for INFRASTRUCTURE DESIGN, PLANNING AND IMPLEMENTATION, DEVELOPMENT

hello frens. Im Arun from the uk. im planning to apply for tester jobs with 3yrs experience. the problem is i dont have resumes. i have to mention atleast 3 projects (preferably financial projects) in my CV. im totally blank. can u plz send ur CV's to my email.... arunmoses1982@yahoo.com. this would be a great help from you guyz. n u need any help from me? just mail me n ill get in touch with u. Thanx.

Hi Friends, Im planning to do certifcation in mercury Automation Tool QTP.But I Didnt get any clear details regarding course syllabus, fees, where to approach, and which certification would be useful for the experienced testers? can any one send me the details?

i am planning 2 go 2 usa to appear for my national board exam. cuurrently doing internship in india .my interview date is 26th june . i hv applied for a tourist visa HIB . planning to visit for 10 days only . cn u help me prepare for the interview .i hv the sponsor letter from my relatives in usa who hv been stayoing in usa for the past 25 years.KINDLY REPLY SOON ITS URGENT

hii friends... this is vivek iam planning to go to us. i done with my mba hr. i went to uk in jan 10th to complte my last sem. my collge is in hyd and uk. i got 10 months visa.want to apply student visa without tofel or gre can i do.. plzz tell me what should i do?? are there any chances to us.

What all steps are involved in creating planning groups and planning levels in cash management? What changes does it bring?

Hi, I'm a beginner in QTP and planning of a certification in QTP, but have no idea about it :P. Could anyone please tell me what certifications that a QTP- beginner can take? What is the fees and the syllabus for the certification? Please reply soon. Thanks Vidhya

HI to all this is dinakar i am planning to write istqb foundation level exam but i dont have the material so any one have material regards that one please send to my id was dinakarmails@gmail.com thanks alot in advance

What is Financial planning?

which of the following procedure would auditor lease likely perform in planning a financial statement audit?

Hi there, I am planning to take up CSTE exams next quarter. Could some one guide me on how long do I need to prepare before I take up the exams. Also do fwd me the study material that would assist me prepare for the exams. It is also fine if you could let me know where do i get the best study material for the exams. My emial is novfeb.jwm@gmail.com Thanks much!