Topic :: Loans

Loans Interview Questions
Questions Answers Views Company eMail

What is the difference between Long term Loan and Debt?

2 14083

What is Mortgage & Mortgage loan

First Indian Corporation, Wells Fargo,

15 53581

The One Time Settlement Scheme for loans to small and marginal farmers is further extended for a period of three months. The scheme is available for the loans upto Rs. 1 5 lakh only 2 3 lakh only 3 1 lakh only 4 50,000 only

1 2671

India has sanctioned a loan of Rs.200 crore to which of the following countries in Indian sub-continent during the Indian Prime Minister?s recent visit? 1 Nepal 2 Bangladesh 3 Bhutan 4 Sri Lanka

1 2694

i have applied for the f1 visa i have only bank loan as a proof of funds can i get a visa or if not what are the supporting documents i can show? and also my interview date is on 30 nov 2007 can i postpone this to later date in december? i have paid visa fees and sevis fees is there any other fees?

1 10927

How to explain Software Bank Loan descriptions

Kekran Mekran, Wipro,

who are the major players in market providing loans against rent receivables

Accenture,

Recently while appraising a loan proposal I noticed that the company was a newly formed company. While allotting the capital among the share holders the shares were allotted at a huge premium. What is the reason for showing a huge premium?

3 5993

Entry for the settlement of loans?

Wipro,

8 10583

what are the differences and similarities between loans and cumulative redeemable preference shares

how many percentage interest sbi calim for home loan

'Add objects to the folder' (id - 1) for 'Auto Loans' (id - 2626). Please contact your system or permissions administrator if you require this right.

1 3925

DO YOU NEED A LOAN? Good morning my dear brothers and sisters in Christ, I am Mr Blair James, a reputable, legitimate and accredited money lender. I loan money to people in need of financial assistance at 3% interest rate. Do you have a bad credit or are in need of money to pay bills? Let me take this medium to inform you that I assist beneficiary reliable as I'll be glad to offer you a loan.Please write with the below information. After the reply, you will be sent a loan application form to fill. (There are no credit check, 100% Guaranteed!) I hope you will allow me to be of service to you. Sincerely. Contact us via email: (privateloaninvestment1@yahoo.com) with the Applicant Information below: Full Name;Country:Amount Needed;Monthly Income:

what is the impact of crop loan waiver on banks?

Bank of Baroda,

is crop loan waiver is a right approach to help farmers?

Bank of Baroda,

1 3338

Related Topics

Un-Answered Questions { Loans }

who are the major players in market providing loans against rent receivables

what are the differences and similarities between loans and cumulative redeemable preference shares

whether unsecured loans written off can be transferred directly to capital reserve without crediting it to profit and loss account

Hi...im doin ma project in retail banking n ma topic s "study of performance of various retail loan produts in a bank"...can any1 throw light on developing a questionnaire on this... it shd include the diff categories of loans in it Thanxxx in advance

1· What is a bad credit score? 2· What does my credit score mean? 3· Can I check my Vantage credit score range online? 4· Should I have perfect credit score, that is, above 800 credit score? 5· With a 600 credit score, how to improve my credit rating score? 6· How to raise my credit score if I have 500 credit score? 7· How to increase your credit rating score quickly? 8· How can I find out my credit rating score for free? 9· Home Equity Loans ????????· 10. Calculate Mortgage 11· Mortgage Payment 12· Mortgage Payment Problems

1. What is a bad credit score? 2. What does my credit score mean? 3. Can I check my Vantage credit score range online? 4. Should I have perfect credit score, that is, above 800 credit score? 5. With a 600 credit score, how to improve my credit rating score? 6. How to raise my credit score if I have 500 credit score? 7. How to increase your credit rating score quickly? 8. How can I find out my credit rating score for free? 9. Home Equity Loans ? 10. Calculate Mortgage? 11. Mortgage Payment? 12. Mortgage Payment Problems? 13. Other Mortgage Questions? 14. What is Home Loan Modification? 15. What is the entry for deprecation? 16. What is Merger? What is Acquisition? What are motive behind mergers And acquisitions? 17. What is Demat Account? what is the use of it? 18. What is EPS? 19. What is the difference between Risk, Threat & Hazard? 20. what is minority interest? 21. what is portfolio Saint? 22. What is the Difference between hire purchase and a finance Lease? 23. What is Demat Account? what is the use of it? 24. Up to what time we can show TDS Receivables under Advance Income Tax A/c? 25. WHAT IS PROSPECTUS? 26. WHO ARE THE PROMOTERS? 27. WHAT IS DERIVATIVE? 28. WHAT IS A SHARE? 29. WHAT IS PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT? 30. What is Accounting? 31. Re: what is the entry for rent paid to company, provision for taxes in your books? BY RENT PAID A/C DR. TO TDS ON RENT A/C CR TO CASH/BANK A/C CR 1. What is dishonor check? 2. New emlpoyee was joined on 15th Jan and salary paid on 28th Feb amt of Rs.20000/- and asked to give the Journal entry for the Month of Jan, Fed and March (His Monthly Salary is Rs.8000/-) ? 3. I KNOW THAT INSURANCE CHARGES ON PURCHASE OF VEHILE (LIGHT/HEAVY VEHICLES)HAS BEEN CAPITALISED OR NOT.? 4. Expand---------SDRT? 5. What is difference between profit, revenue? 6. why balance sheet should tally? 7. What is BRS? What is the use of BRS? 8. Please let me know the journal entry for the below. "A" paid Rs.100 to "C" on behalf of "B"? 9. what is purchase consideration? 10. expand P P Division ? 11. Stale Cheque entry in the books & when it reissued again then Entry in the books.? 12. what is cost accounting ? 13. what is mean by credit purchase? 14. WHAT IS THE MEANING OF BLUE CHIP COMPANY? 15. what is buy back of share & why a company go for it? 16. What is the types of accounts & it's rules ? 17. what is reconciliation ? 18. EXPAND______________RTA? 19. what is depreciation? 20. EXPAND______________IDBI? 21. what is difference between nominal and real account ? 22. what is the concept of finance accounting?

What are Home Equity Loans ?

What bases bank will giving secured loans to sme clients?

an individual loans there company start up money how dose he get payed back

why the RRB'S not lend loans directly to farmers?

What is the interest rate for SBI Accounts? Interest rates for Loans?

What is the general net worth percentage banks will observe while sanctioning the Loans for Tranding, Construction and Manufacturing units.

In the absence of any provision in the partnership agreement, profits and losses are shared (a) In the ratio of capitals. (b) Equally. (c) In the ratio of loans given by them to the partnership firm. (d) None of the above.

Examples of automatic generated content material of car logbook loans?

Whether Advance against property to be included in Loans & Advances while referring to section 185 & 186 of Companies Act, 2013?