Topic :: plea

plea Interview Questions
Questions Answers Views Company eMail

What is SAP Testing? Please give examples from your real time data from your project. Please answer this question asap.... Looking forward for your express reply...I have interview within 1-2 days. So, give reply to this query asap.. I would be very grateful to you for your timely help.Thanks in advance. Regards

HCL,

1 4559

Hello friends, i am persuing SAP FICO can u please suggest me how to get job after complition of course. infact every company asking for at least 3 years of domain experience if every company askinh only for experince holder then wher the fresher will go, how do fresher will get expreince untill and unles they don't get opportunity to work with. it seems it is very dificult to get job in this field.please senior help me ..... please, if there is any opening in your company then please inform me on g.amresh@gmail.com

Wipro,

5 9709

Please go thru the below points and let me know how to code this. 1. Sort the input dataset for the condition : Starting position is 37,length of the field is 13 based on character and in the ascending order , starting from position 25 length of 12 ,character and in the ascending order. Use a temporary dataset to hold the sorted file. 2. Use the temporary file created in the above step as the input for the next step. The next step is to execute a program and produce an output file. Use the temporary file created in the above as work file 1 and the output of the file to be created in this step work file 2.Also, pass a parameter to the program that is to be executed in this step. The parameter should have the current date in YYYYMMDD format. For the sake of convenience, you can use the below Job Name : Sample1 Input DSN : PCABDT11.CABD.TEST.INPUT Temporary DSN : Sort1 Output DSN : PCABDT11.CABD.TEST.OUTPUT Program Name : SAMPLE Thanks in Advance for your response.

2 4029

Please help me , I wan Peoplesoft training institue in Pune,?

4 5427

when i am executing me41(rfq) i am getting error "please maintain vendors address"

2 16044

Hello Sir, Please send the knowing calculation of attrition rate?

Capital IQ,

what is the financial year of providend fund? please tell me return form no. for p.f.and esic?

1 2852

i have stamering problem for in my childhoood.please ask to me a solution....

1 3341

Can any please explain FOR EACH AND FOR ALL?

HCL, Infosys, TCS,

2 22761

What is the scope of manual testing?Please let me know because I want my carrer as a tester.

please explain all accounting concepts n conventions in detail

DA Vision,

please tell me last date of esi return by half yearly? 1.4.2009 to 31.9.2009 ist quater.........? 1.10.2009 to 31.3.2010 2en quater........?

Can you please tell me the requirements to start a bank

please e-mail me the previous year interview questions for the post of Jr.Executive(ELECTRONICS) as asked in Airport Authority of India as soon as possible.very urgent.

please provide me the firs tmark in tancet mba 2010, and counselling date,cutoff,and ranklist announcement date...soon...