Topic :: Food

Food Interview Questions
Questions Answers Views Company eMail

A man went into a fast food restaurant and ate a meal costing Rs. 105, giving the accountant a Rs. 500 note. He kept the change, came back a few minutes later and had some food packed for his girl friend. He gave the accountant a Rs. 100 note and received Rs. 20 in change. Later the bank told the accountant that both the Rs. 500 and the Rs. 100 notes were counterfeit. How much money did the restaurant lose? Ignore the profit of the food restaurant.

TCS,

23 24733

What is Food-biotechnology?

1 4040

What is the role of radiation in the preservation of food?

1 3712

What is the food supply of sperm?

1 2909

How is food preserved ?

2 3252

Form where do the non-green plants get their food ?

City Pride School,

16 38024

Why do plants need sunlight to make their food ?

6 8802

Why do the animals depend upon the green plants for their food ?

HCL,

26 68994

Why is food necessary for human body ?

2 23850

What are the divisions of food according to the functions it performs ? Describe them

1 4453

What do you understand by nutritive constituents of food ?

ICICI, Yahoo,

3 11802

Why is it necessary to cook food ?

1 8503

Explain the Translocation and storage of Food ?

1 5858

Explain the Kinds of Stored Food ?

2 3324

The food crop sown in the largest area in India is (a) Maize (b) Paddy (c) Wheat (d) Jowar

HCL, Rice Research Institute, TNPSC Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission,

6 22074

Related Topics

Un-Answered Questions { Food }

What are the dangers of Genetically Engineered foods?

Can genitically modified foods be harmful?

Why algae Spirulina is called the food of the future?

How do carnivorous plants digest their food?

What does i. Salt ii. Vinegar iii. Heat iv. Sugar v. Very cold vi. Drying vii. Pressurization viii. Preservatives ix. Radiating do to the food? in regards to preserving food.

hi,i am jignesh from vadodara, i completed my diploma in food beverage from singapore in city&guilds from uk& also completed one yaer cert.corse in hotelmanagement in vadodara i have experience in taj residency in vadodara,about 3 years as a apprentice,now i plan to study in uk i want ask u which quetion he is asked in interview and if any person sponsor me in uk is it required to saw bank balance and which course i select in uk.is it extend my study in uk . in uk student visa IELTS is compulsory.

1. Using the XML Document below, with the URI “recipe.xml” define the following queries in XQuery: a.) Give the names of all breakfast in the menu. b.) Select breakfasts that have price lower than $7.00? Belgian Waffles $5.95 two of our famous Belgian Waffles with plenty of real maple syrup 650 Strawberry Belgian Waffles $7.95 light Belgian waffles covered with strawberries and whipped cream 900 Berry-Berry Belgian Waffles $8.95 light Belgian waffles covered with an assortment of fresh berries and whipped cream 900 French Toast $4.50 thick slices made from our homemade sourdough bread 600 Homestyle Breakfast $6.95 two eggs, bacon or sausage, toast, and our ever-popular hash browns 950

Hi, i'm a professional from hotel industry and looking forward for a better career in the field of SAP>>SD..as i visited some of the local institues where i was suggested that i too can try for SAP>>SD as my experience is related to FOOD and Beverage dept that sell food and drink and organises party to the customers in the hotel and also have experience in Banquet and conference sales...therefore related to sales...basic reason of changing my field is to earn better salary....can somebody put some suggestions to me on this.Thanx.

I have an S Corporation called Trend Foods Inc. I would like to make a division of that company that services computers and call that Trend Computer Service. I do not want to set up another Corporation for Trend Computer Service. Can I just make a division of Trend Foods and what paperwork do I need to fill out to make that happen? Thanks for the help, Jim

Our company has 2 divisions: Food Service & Food Beverage Units Now we have a problem... The customer no. 500 , is shared between our Food Service and Food & Beverage units. T we do not have a customer hierarchy for the following combination: sales org. 1000 dist. channel 10 ( for food service) division 00. We cannot set this up because we have the customer hierarchy already created for sales org.1000, dist. channel 11 ( for food and beverage) division 00 Is there anyway that we can set up the customer hierarchy for food service units? Please let me know

If a hotel's restarant is declining in customer satisfaction, specifically with hostess attentiveness, bad table service, and the quality of food, what would be the best choice to make in order to eliminate these issues?

tell me abt food & drug administration exam its eligibility & syllabus

Can you send me some general information about rain forests (or climate change, pollution, food, etc.) for my information?

If you were stranded on an island with unlimited food and water and could only bring 1 thing what would it be?

How much amount we have to pay octroi Charges for food items in Hyderabad