Topic :: Lyse

Lyse Interview Questions
Questions Answers Views Company eMail

what are ligases?which type of reactions they will catalyse?

1 6622

What is the use of ANALYSE ( Ver 7) option in EXP command ?

1 3020

Do assets have to be analysed between funds?

1 3698

Do assets have to be analysed between funds?

1 3904

How to analyse antibacterial data ?

9.what are the multidimensional analyses

TCS,

4 7863

How do we analyse a bug?

4 5755

How do you analyse the data loading time ...today the loading time is 15 min.but tomorrow the same type of loading takes 3 hours..How do you analyse?

IBM,

2 6700

what is BEX Analyser and what is it used for in FICO module?

Accenture,

1 9383

1. Pl. send details about different types Gas Analyser, like Co2, O2, SOX/NOX, etc. with calibration procedure. 2. How to calibrate H2S gas detector in field?

HPCL, Napesco,

1 9298

analyses of Cost control

I used Etabs software to analyse a high-rise building. And I want to use templated UBC-codes inside to calculate the Seismic load. My question is: whether or not I have to control the seismic load by base shear load which is manual calculation? (just for more clarification: I can control this by input the scale factor into Eartquake definition in Etabs) I would highly appreciate your answer.

How will you configure and analyse Memory leaks counters for .Net application.

IBM,

1 5677

what is hardnes & how hardnes can be analysed.

Thermax,

3 7318

Autoanalyser is used for[tick your right choice} 1.Analysing heart defect 2.Imaging various internal body parts 3.Estimating requirement of surgical removal or correction 4.Estimating quantity of various biochemicals in body fluids

4 4287

Related Topics

Un-Answered Questions { Lyse }

How to analyse antibacterial data ?

what is the space filled with in between the cell membrane and the cell wall when the cell is plasmolysed ??

analyses of Cost control

What is GRIR, GRIR effect, why it is imp, How it is analysed, What is expected out GRIR, What is auto write off & Manual GRIR write off?

I used Etabs software to analyse a high-rise building. And I want to use templated UBC-codes inside to calculate the Seismic load. My question is: whether or not I have to control the seismic load by base shear load which is manual calculation? (just for more clarification: I can control this by input the scale factor into Eartquake definition in Etabs) I would highly appreciate your answer.

query optmization techniques and quwry analyser+projects+ppts

how to analyse serum cardiac marker, cardiac enzymes, troonin and myoglobin?

. How do you analyse Inventory Shrinkages?

------------ FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT: QUESTION: What will be your outlook towards maintenance of liquid assets to ensure that then firm has adequate cash in hand to meet its obligations at all times. HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT: QUESTION:The present state of recession in the IT industry – as a Human Resource Manager how are you going to undertake Human Resource Planning at Macro Level to tide over this crisis? MARKETING MANAGEMENT: QUESTION:If you are working in a supermarket, what are the tools / techniques you will use in data collection?How you are going to analyse this data and market inferences? How will you finally apply your marketresearch to improve sales and win over customers? ORGANIZATIONAL BEHAVIOUR: QUESTION:If you are made the campaign leader for particular party, how will you use your leadership skills to motivate your party men to ensure success of the party nominee in the elections (Focus on Individual, motivate and apply leadership style). PRINCIPLES AND PRACTICES OF MANAGEMENT: QUESTION: How will you influence people to strive willingly for group objectives in your organisation (target based industry)? Apply your interpersonal influence through communication process towards attaining your specialized goals? PRINCIPLES OF ECONOMICS: QUESTION:Suppose the price of elasticity of demand for text books is two and the price of the text book is increased by 10%. By how much quantity the demands fall? Inter the result and discuss reasons for the fall of quantity demand?

hi my question is about understanding a text the user entered to a site , so i want to analyse that text looking for some specific items such as "honda" "shoffere" etc.. so if this site could help or could tell me where to go with such question ,i wonder. thanks

How to analyse the day to day sensex Points or Forex Values?

Please tell me details about Sox,Nox,SWAS analyser????

AT WHAT CONDITIONS WILL YOU ANALYSE A SAMPLE,WHICH ARE PRESERVED AT OTHER THAN THE AMBIENT CONDITIONS?(ie COLD STORAGE SAMPLES BELOW 20* CENTIGRADE?

How to do gas analysers calibration in AUTO and Manually by using zero and span gas?

4.What is the business process of client? 5.Do you have any exp. Of debugging? 6.What is a business role? 7.Have you ever created different user interfaces for different users? 8. How will you analyse the best sales man or area through pipeline management. 9.How a lead goes to opportunity. 10.how a sales assistant works 11. What are the actions and conditions you defined for sales assistant? Explain.