Topic :: Testing

Testing Interview Questions
Questions Answers Views Company eMail

Difference between test Methodology and test strategy

Cap Gemini,

5 9611

What is interface in software testing???

5 17661

loco pilots previous test papers of sec

NTPC,

is test cases are necessary for testing non functional testing

MSCI,

1 5432

written test model paper

Intel,

1 6713

in u r data u having duplicates how to fetch the latest data in our report?

2 4789

tips regarding written test of sail

Sail,

write four critical test cases for logout operation?

Mind Tree,

6 55510

what the latest software develoment Methodologies?

NIC,

Can we prioritize tests in Junit. What is the sequence of execution in Junit?

In HI POT test what is reason for applying the AC VOLTS and DC VOLTS in different applications what is the nessesity for this ?

How to write the test scenarios for the following: 1. Searching train. 2. Data encryption and decryption. 3. Single signon. 4. Document printing. 5. Testing EMail. 6. Data authentication.

HCL,

in data driven testing for performing operations which method is easy from manual test data,keyword view,or from database.and why?

Wipro,

we have taken HV test of 2.5 k and Megger test on 11 kv HT cable.here it shows no fault but when we are charging the same cable with 11 kv supply why the VCB 11 kv gets tripped can anybody define the possible cause of fault ?

MAHINDRA,

4 5726

what is the pre commissioning test to be carried out on LT power panel at site?

1 12772

Un-Answered Questions { Testing }

what is DIY Gene testing ?

How will you do data driven testing using Robot?

Hi Guy's Pls. go to Forum of Allinterview.com for Testing Job Openings..You can find various job openings in Forum. You can submit ur resume too

can i get apex technologies interview questions in testing

I am fresher and i have completed my software testing course and i don't have real time experience,can anybody help me regarding financial domain projects,main testcases in that domain.

I am new to Rational tools,how to test an application i.e what are the things i should do before starting testing the application

I am surekha new commer for this site? I have some doubt's pls clarify it..... I finished my B.tech and S/w Testing Course Now iam searching for a job in Testing, I did not have any experience in real time projects. Any body can send me the sample Testcases,Srs,Matrix for Banking,ERP Projects etc.Here is my email id surekhai@yahoo.com

I HAVE DONE TESTING TOOLS COURSE,NOW I AM FRESHER,I AM NOT GETTING ANY CALLS,I WANT TO DO THE PROJECT ,WHERE I HAVE TO MEET TO DO THE PROJECT,I AM GOING WITH FAKE EXPERIENCE,SO WHAT I HAVE TO DO.

What is the Differnce between Client/Server Testing and Web Based Testing?

What is Operational testing?

What Testing process U r following in ur organization?

what is cohensive testing and span control?

what is the most challenging situvation r u phased while during testing?

1) how will you do validation testing in combo box ? (2)Suppose user does not want maximum length validation message, but when tester inserts data in textbox and it gets truncated, how will you resolve this issue ? (3)if a user inserts maximum number in quantity textbox in a PHP based web application then what result will show?

What is the major problems you resolved during your testing process?