Topic :: Testing

Testing Interview Questions
Questions Answers Views Company eMail

class test { int a; public: test(int b):a(b){} void show(){ cout< 1 4644

WHY DO WE WRITE TEST CASES. WHAT IS IMPORTANCE OF TC

7 17890

Which is the best institute for testing tools in hyderabad ?

Marlin Soft Technologies,

51 105428

In GC, What does 'Column condensation test' mean by?

Reddy Labs,

2 10378

can any one give me the doccument how to test aproject developed in java language in qtp can here can we use the general vb scripting or we have to use java script here if we have to ese the java script here can any one send me the manual for it means how to write descriptive programming for it thanks in advance

1 2798

what is the test case for bank check leaf??

IBM,

5 11422

How to test and to get the difference between two images which is in the same window?

What are the site acceptance tests for power cables, DG Sets, LT panels & 30kVA UPS ?

what is test design techniques ?

Apex,

3 6304

can any one post the written test exam model papers for amar raja baterries in tirupati

What is Finite state Machine in Testing? What is High Availability Testing? What is Incremental Regression Testing? What is sensitivity Testing? Plz Reply ASAP.

Qwest,

1 4817

What is Interoperability Testing? What is Risk Based Testing?

1 3850

what will be testcases for job portal such as naukri.com , monster.com (as existing user)

Unilog,

2 25550

what is android testing?

2 4700

what is the use case and what is the test case?

CTS,

6 9009

Un-Answered Questions { Testing }

what is DIY Gene testing ?

How will you do data driven testing using Robot?

Hi Guy's Pls. go to Forum of Allinterview.com for Testing Job Openings..You can find various job openings in Forum. You can submit ur resume too

can i get apex technologies interview questions in testing

I am fresher and i have completed my software testing course and i don't have real time experience,can anybody help me regarding financial domain projects,main testcases in that domain.

I am new to Rational tools,how to test an application i.e what are the things i should do before starting testing the application

I am surekha new commer for this site? I have some doubt's pls clarify it..... I finished my B.tech and S/w Testing Course Now iam searching for a job in Testing, I did not have any experience in real time projects. Any body can send me the sample Testcases,Srs,Matrix for Banking,ERP Projects etc.Here is my email id surekhai@yahoo.com

I HAVE DONE TESTING TOOLS COURSE,NOW I AM FRESHER,I AM NOT GETTING ANY CALLS,I WANT TO DO THE PROJECT ,WHERE I HAVE TO MEET TO DO THE PROJECT,I AM GOING WITH FAKE EXPERIENCE,SO WHAT I HAVE TO DO.

What is the Differnce between Client/Server Testing and Web Based Testing?

What is Operational testing?

What Testing process U r following in ur organization?

what is cohensive testing and span control?

what is the most challenging situvation r u phased while during testing?

1) how will you do validation testing in combo box ? (2)Suppose user does not want maximum length validation message, but when tester inserts data in textbox and it gets truncated, how will you resolve this issue ? (3)if a user inserts maximum number in quantity textbox in a PHP based web application then what result will show?

What is the major problems you resolved during your testing process?