13.333*19.111=?

Answers were Sorted based on User's Feedback

13.333*19.111=?..

Answer / sandeep

Is This Answer Correct ?    7 Yes 10 No

Post New Answer

More Puzzles Interview Questions

Shahrukh speaks truth only in the morning and lies in the afternoon, whereas Salman speaks truth only in the afternoon and lies in the morning. A says that B is Shahrukh. Is it morning or afternoon and who is A - Shahrukh or Salman? It is Afternoon and A can be Salman or Shahrukh. If A is Salman, he is speaking truth. If A is Shahrukh, he is lying. Want to confirm it? Consider following 4 possible answers and check for its truthness individually.

3 Answers   Google,

consider 3 by 3 matrix & take 1-9 numbers but not repeat the numbers add each row and column then each row and column has the answer 13 how?

4 Answers  

Write Eleven Lakh,Eleven Thousand,Eleven Hundred,Eleven in figures.

15 Answers   Alard College, LIC, Nishant Mouldings, WinSoft,

Three containers are of 15,10 and 6 ltrs capacity. Initially its in configuration (15,0,0). Make it to configuration (2,8,5).

5 Answers  

(9^-2)*81*(5/6)

3 Answers  

one boys usually takes some flowers to temple. three temples are there.each temple has the pool infront of it.the pool's speciality is when we put one thing it doubles that. the boy took all the flowers and put it into the pool. then he took some flowers and submit it in the first temple.then he put the remaining flowers in the second pool and it gets doubles then the took some of them & put them in the second temple. he put the remaining flowers in the third pool and submit all the flowers in that temple.THE CONDITION IS the flowers submited in the temple are equal in number. How much flowers the boy took initially?? How many flowers he submit in each temple??

4 Answers  

In the village called TALAJA, only three TV channels are available - Moon Plus, Mony and Mee TV. Out of 4000 TV viewers in the village, 1500 watch Moon TV, 2000 watch Mony and 2500 watch Mee TV. Amongst these, 500 viewers watch Moon Plus and Mony, 800 watch Moon Plus and Mee TV, and 1000 watch Mony and Mee TV. How many viewers watch all three channels?

2 Answers  

two father and two son went to a hotel, each paid rs-5 but still total amount was rs-15, how?

2 Answers   Deeanne London,

Yesterday in a party, I asked Mr. Shah his birthday. With a mischievous glint in his eyes he replied. "The day before yesterday I was 83 years old and next year I will be 86." Can you figure out what is the Date of Birth of Mr. Shah? Assume that the current year is 2000.

6 Answers  

Who ever has red card says truth black card says false 2 guys a and b a says "iam b i have red card " who is he wat card he has thats all from apti i know

11 Answers   Patni,

What is the ten letter country 8 9 10 represents god 8 9 6 is type of music 4 7 10 is a type of liquor if u dont know the answer u are 10 5 1 ?

5 Answers   Infosys,

The son of a rich bullion merchant left home on the death of his father. All he had with him was a gold chain that consisted of 138 links. He rented a place in the city center with a shop at the lower level and an apartment at the upper level. He was required to pay every week one link of the gold chain as rent for the place. The landlady told him that she wanted one link of the gold chain at the end of one week, two gold links at the end of two weeks, three gold links at the end of three weeks and so on. The son realized that he had to cut the links of the gold chain to pay the weekly rent. If the son wished to rent the place for 138 weeks, what would be the minimum number of links he would need to cut?

3 Answers   Zoho,

Categories