3,10,20,27,54,61,?

Answers were Sorted based on User's Feedback

3,10,20,27,54,61,?..

Answer / satya.tivari

Is This Answer Correct ?    3 Yes 10 No

Post New Answer

More General Aptitude Interview Questions

Please provide me the previous year questions for the Officer Trainees HR of HPCL, the exam is on march 2nd

0 Answers   HPCL,

Which of the following letters does not belong in the sequence? A, E, I, F, U

7 Answers   TATA, TCS,

Can anyone help me out with the clerical examination aptitude test model (South Indian Bank).

0 Answers  

which of the indian govt. bodies decides the electoral of parliament ?

2 Answers   ONGC,

In a party man & his wife ,and there r 2 son with their wives, and every son has 4 children in his family .how manyperson r in party.

0 Answers   Accenture,

A hollow cube of size 5cm is taken , with the thickness of 1cm . it is made of smaller cubes of size 1cm . if the outer surface of the cube is painted how many faces of the smaller cubes remain unpainted?

8 Answers   Accenture, CTS, TCS,

how to learn aptitude quickly

0 Answers  

fridge cost R Rs,cover value is 5,discount d% then its new cost

3 Answers   Wipro,

If a bat costs Rs.30 in the year 1999 and Rs.250 in the year 2000.What is the percent increase in price?

0 Answers   3i Infotech,

A sum 's' is divided into 4 parts. Second person gets Rs 10 more than first.3rd person is Rs 10 more than second, 4th is 10 more than 3rd. How much amount do 1st person get?

0 Answers   Wipro,

1. 10 men and 10 women are there, they dance with each other, is there possibility that 2 men are dancing with same women and vice versa? a) 22 b) 20 c) 10 d) none

2 Answers   TCS,

Find perimeter of a trapezium with 3 sides given and distance between parallel sides given.

0 Answers   Cisco,

Categories