1)If a shopkeeper sell 950gm things as 1000gms by cheating
the weight then what is his gain in percentage.

Answers were Sorted based on User's Feedback

1)If a shopkeeper sell 950gm things as 1000gms by cheating the weight then what is his gain in pe..

Answer / shubham

5.2631579%

Is This Answer Correct ?    0 Yes 0 No

1)If a shopkeeper sell 950gm things as 1000gms by cheating the weight then what is his gain in pe..

Answer / guest

Is This Answer Correct ?    0 Yes 1 No

Answer / guest

definately not 5. 5(9\19).Work it out.

Is This Answer Correct ?    0 Yes 2 No

Answer / hitesh

4.88%

Answer / neha

4.80%

Post New Answer

More English Interview Questions

What does remittance mean?

5 Answers   Yardi,

WHY AND WHERE RTGS TO BE USED.

0 Answers  

Why we hire you ?

4 Answers  

In SAP MM where the Material Master Data And Vendor Master Data Stored

2 Answers   HCL, Yardi,

how to clearify and solve the english comprehensive questions?

0 Answers  

The New Deal in America began in 1933 and included widespread bank reforms, unprecedented government infrastructure spending, and unparalleled expansion in the size of government. Some political commentators and economic historians contend that President Franklin Roosevelt's New Deal singlehandedly propelled the United States out of the Great Depression and into decades of uninterrupted prosperity. To support this claim, these economists note that during the years following 1933, GDP grew, unemployment shrunk, and optimism increased. Which of the following statements, if true, would most weaken the above argument? The considerable government expenditures and massive labor requirements engendered by America's entry into World War II in late 1941 helped employ Americans and grow GDP. The considerable debt burden that the government assumed to fund the New Deal sparked fear in the minds of some economists, investors, and businessmen. On average, GDP per capita fell and unemployment rose in many foreign countries during the years after President Roosevelt announced his New Deal. During 1939, the U.S. economy contracted sharply, unemployment jumped 5%, and America's optimism fell.

0 Answers   Accenture,

what i have to speak to introduce my topic

0 Answers  

Hi I am nitin, i am preparing for Junior Court Assistant exam for supreme court, so I want previous question paper related with General English questions,General Aptitude questions and General Knowledge questions. My email id is nitinpal288@gmail.com Thanks in advance.

0 Answers  

if 1man takes 44days to complete a work and 2 women takes 44 days and 3 boys take 44 days to complete the same work,den 1 man 1 women and 1boy takes how many days to complete the same work?

3 Answers  

1. fill in teh blanks with multiple options given 2. A figure of Index and tables tab a. a short description on index and table tab b. explain all teh fields and buttons on index and tables tab c. write a procedure to create index and table 3. rewrite the sentences 4. write a short paragraph on any one a. client server b. internet search engine c. 5. write any two procedure of the following: a. how to do railway reservation b. steps to prepare tea c. open microsoft word assuming computer is shut down d. 6. answer following: a. switches types b. NGN c. OSI layers d. tcp/ip e. packet switching

0 Answers   Huawei, Wipro,

contractor have done the work with out any information and blamed me that they got permission from my side. Now how do i write a letter to my boss against contractor

1 Answers  

1. Neither he nor i am playing the cricket. 2. Neither he nor i was playing the cricket. 3. Neither he nor i are playing the cricket. 4. Neither he nor i were playing the cricket.

3 Answers   Yardi, Yardi Software,

Categories