If The RTD(PT100) Show .776 Kohm Resistance the Temperature of process fluid how much?

Answer Posted / jaimin

rt=(1-0.00385*t)
776=(1-0.00385t)
t=257.7

Is This Answer Correct ?    1 Yes 0 No

Post New Answer       View All Answers

Please Help Members By Posting Answers For Below Questions

How to check vortex flow meter is in good condition while we do not having calibration setup?

what is scale factor of proximitor & unit of the vibration.

in differential pressure transmitter,min&max pressure range for hp&lp

Make Heater Process Logic.

What are the materials available to prepare individually for competetive exams in Instrumentation field? Plz reply...

basic connection and principle of axial shift sensor n differential sensors in tubine describes n draw......

What is the use of temperature compensation?

How signals can be taken through modbus?

1- Explain about HPM 2- What is the FSC and explain the configuration of FSC 3- explain the complete loop of vibration, how it works (field to control room) 4- What is the use of proxymitter? 5- During job your partner effected with H2S then what you have to do. 6- what type of gland packing uses when valve glind is leaking.

What is defferent betwen ESP &PCP PUMP .HOW IT IS WORK?

what is piezoelectric transducer?give an example in power plant n state its principle?

what is metal of piston ring

Any one can help me to identified, how can we interchange the device in FF

Hi my friends Is any one who can assist me in knowing the typical interview questions for system engineer at General Electric pty Ltd

I want measure the volumetric flow of gas in waste heat recovery Boiler?Tell me how and which type of instruments required. Plz mail me:naba02222@gmail.com Sam please post the answer .