Topic :: Robot

Robot Interview Questions
Questions Answers Views Company eMail

How many verification points are there in Robot and What are they?

GE,

2 4910

purpose of start and end timers in robot scripts?

GE,

1 4271

How will you do data driven testing using Robot?

Hewitt,

Explain Robot?s command line options?

what is the purpose of start and end timers in robot scripts?

2 3944

How many verification points are there in Robot and What are they?

HCL,

4 9646

2 4346

ASIMO, a 4 feet tall and 52 kg robot, which utilizes a new advanced motion technology is the creation of: (A) General Motors (B) Hyudai (C) British Motors (D) Honda Motors Co.

1 2619

NASA recently launched a robotic rover to which of the following planets with a goal to find out if there was any life on it? 1 Jupiter 2 Mars 3 Mercury 4 Venus

2 3380

what is responsibilities of the Rational Robot

Tanla Solutions,

How many Comparators are there in Rational Robot? List them.

3 8317

what are all the requirements to build a small robot,which can work to certain distance? (please give a detailed requirement)

Bosch, Wipro,

iwant to learn robotics so how can iproceed

how can we design robots

Maruti Suzuki,

Related Topics

Un-Answered Questions { Robot }

Could any one share scripts... where we can Parameterize radio buttons and Check boxes in Rational Robot.

Hi this is chandra if any one have Navigation of LAB RATIONAL ROBOT I want Navigation of those tools, if any one have the and know the Navigation each and every part of the Rational Robot and plz send me my mail naruboinac@yahoo. com,naruboinas@ gmail.com

what is responsibilities of the Rational Robot

What is the difference between QTP and WinRunner? Why do you choose only QTP for automation among remaing tools like Rational robot and silk test? Write the VBscript for any functionality in your project ? What is the cost of QTP ? If you entered into yahoo mail with your valid user name then you will get FOR EXAMPLE , " welcome to krishna " on the top of inbo page , how can you test it in QTP? What type of testing you can do, when we gave you 5 screens and how can you test that application? What type of framework you are using in your company and explain it?

what are all the requirements to build a small robot,which can work to certain distance? (please give a detailed requirement)

What is the difference between gear motor and a stepper motor? Like i want to use gear motor for its excessive torque to move my robot. Can i use stepper motor instead?

iwant to learn robotics so how can iproceed

how can we design robots

What is the pros and cons between QTP and Rational Robot

Hi everyone, I'm Lachuu, recently joined automation company as PLC Engineer. I have certain basic question, I request all big gurus and seniors to answer these question. Because this will be very helpful to me as well starters like me. How to design a control circuit (ex: pick & place - my current project) Yamaha robot PxYx series controller RCX222, using 6 cylinder double acting, plc keyence kv p16r 2 expansion unit for input and output each. How to select panel terminal mcb elcb powersupply. My main concern in some projects how to select dc power supply, mcb rcb(I came across dif bt b c d curves, but stil confusing, pls help me :-(. I would really appreciate all who are going respond to this question.

hi i would like to know is there any training institue for Calabash,robotium and ui automator in hyderabad...urgent

Which is used to compressed gasses to drive (power) the robot ?