Topic :: Sodium

Sodium Interview Questions
Questions Answers Views Company eMail

How does sodium thiosulphate affect yeast?

1 1808

Why do some cell lines require sodium pyruvate?

1 11273

How many moles of sodium hydrogen phosphate can be prepared from 3 mol of sodium hydroxide and phosphoric acid?

what is the structure of sodium fluoride?

1 3524

Why is sodium preserved in kerosene oil ?

3 15498

The common name of Sodium Bicarbonate is (a) Baking soda (b) Washing soda (c) Caustic soda (d) Soda lime

1 3707

Sodium Chloride is the chemical name of the 1 Soda used for washing clothes 2 Salt used in kitchen 3 Banking Power 4 None of these

2 3062

What are the affects of 5% hypertonic solution of sodium chloride and 10% solution on plant cell?

1 3190

. Why is sodium kept under kerosene? (a) It remains fresh (b) It is protected from evaporation (c) Sodium reacts with moist air and change into sodium hydroxide (d) None of these

5 7597

Sodium metal is kept under 1 Water 2 Alcohol 3 Petrol 4 Kerosene

7 13568

Soap is a mixture of sodium or potassium salts of 1 Monocarboxylic acids 2 Glycerol?s 3 Dicarboxylic acids 4 Tricarboxylic acids

RRB,

2 7837

Soap is a mixture of sodium or potassium salts of 1 Monocarboxylic acids 2 Glycerol’s 3 Dicarboxylic acids 4 Tricarboxylic acids

1 3788

Why do some cell lines require sodium pyruvate?

MAHINDRA,

2 5658

what is the symbol of sodiumj

HCL,

2 4433

Related Topics

Un-Answered Questions { Sodium }

How many moles of sodium hydrogen phosphate can be prepared from 3 mol of sodium hydroxide and phosphoric acid?

I have given the protocol for the cyclodextrin glygosyl transferase assay: One ml of appropriately diluted enzyme sample was incubated at 60 °C for 15 min with 5 ml of 1% (w/v) gelatinized soluble starch in 50 mM, 7.0-pH Tris–HCl buffer. Reaction was terminated by boiling the reaction mixture for 3 min and reaction volume was made to 10 ml with distilled water. Two ml of above reaction mixture was withdrawn and mixed with 3 ml of Tris–HCl buffer, 5 ml of 125 mM Na2CO3, and 0.5 ml of phenolphthalein (25 mg phenolphthalein/100 ml absolute alcohol). Absorbance was measured at 550 nm. The percent decrease of sample was calculated with respect to control containing 5 ml of buffer, 5 ml of sodium carbonate and 0.5 ml of phenolphthalein. where Acontrol = absorbance of control and Atest = absorbance of sample. The amount of β-cyclodextrin (β-CD) produced was estimated from the standard graph of 0–500 μg/ml β-CD concentration against % decrease in absorbance. One unit of CGTase was defined as the amount of enzyme required to produce 1 μm of β-CD/min. Please can you suggest me the formula for the defination given in the last line

Lux meter is the measuring device to measure the lux level of lighting fixture. in industrial sector two types of lighting fixture is being used as street lighting purpose 1. HPSV (Sodium) and 2. HPMV (Mercury). HPMV having white light which is an combination of red, blue and yellow colour, while HPSV haivng Yellow lighting. in HPSV red & blue colour will be absent. during measurement of the lux level of HPSV and HPMV fixture. 1. Lux meter can measure the actual lux level of both fixture? 2. or it will show false reading for HPSV fixture light as it has only yellow light present. please give me answer

how hazordious area is classified at an oil & gas plant and categorise suitable class of electric equipment in that area like induction motors, LCS, Lighting Fixtures Fluerescent/Flood lights Mercury& sodium lights, J.Bs, Power Cables etc

what would be the easiest way to make this compound, into something else, measurements please. (Lithopone, Sodium Fomate, Zinc Oxide, Soda ash

please tell me croscarmellose sodium usp Water-soluble substances calculation and give me exmpl

process of Diclofenac sodium,IP.

Do you have any idea why 293ft cells don´t grow? I´m usign DMEM medium + sodium pyruvate + L-Glu + NEA + 10%FCS

How to determine the EDTA content by potentiometry titration in Ceftriaxine sodium

Why is ignitor used in sodium vapour lamp

In BP2013, Loperamid HCl monograph. Assay by titration with 0.1N sodium hydroxide using hydrocloric acid 0.01N and reading the volume added between the 2 points of inflexion. I have a question that if the diluent solvent is ethanol is certainly consumed a amount of volume of titrant, so this volume must be eliminated on the result calculation or not apart from first point which is subtracted above.

The sodium vapor lamp is not glows when it is connected a distance of 5 meters above from gearbox, why ?

What is the acceptance criteria for moisture balance when calibrated with sodium sulfate

Why sodium hydroxide used for maintain pH of phosphate buffer