Topic :: Calcium

Calcium Interview Questions
Questions Answers Views Company eMail

Does alendronate help incorporate calcium into the nails as well as the bones?

Does calcium protect cells from chemotrypsin ?

Why are substances like caustic soda and calcium chloride called hygroscopic substances ?

2 5367

Calcium bicarbonate is a hard water salt. Its chemical formula is (a) CaC3 (b) Ca (HCO2)3 (c) Ca(HCO3)2 (d) CaO

4 14540

The most important source of calcium is (1) Meat (2) Egg (3) Milk (4) Cheese

2 3970

Which one of the following increases the blood calcium level in the human body? 1 Calcitonin 2 Parathormone 3 Thyroxin 4 Vasopressin

1 3174

About??of the total calcium present in the human body is in the blood. 1 99% 2 70% 3 5% 4 1%

1 3496

I have compare C2H2-air and C2H2-N2O flame AAS on determination calcium. Both use same range of std to plot calibration curve. (2-6ppm) When i measure the sample with phosphate, KCl and LaCl, C2H2-N2O flame give false positive result, around 0.5ppm. When i measure the sample with phosphste, KCl and EDTA. C2H2-N2O flame also give 0.5ppm false positive. But both above mentioned sample would not give false positive when measured by C2H2-air flame. What is the reason?

What radioactive isotope of this alkaline earth element formed as a fission product of uranium and is of particular importance because it is assimilated in the body much like calcium?

Why are calcium carbonate and carbon dioxide and carbon monoxide considered inorganic compounds?